User Controls

So apparently I hurt some people's feelings in a NIN forum

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut

First off, since when did NIN fans become such snowflake faggots with such thin skin
    Second, NIS and 4chan must have spoiled me because people outside of sensible forums are such fucking faggots, it's like trying to be real with a hyper religious person.
    Most of you are complete faggots and wastes of oxygen and my time, but it's nice chatting with people who won't ask me to leave the forum for months and return with a different username just because I called out some trannies for being delusional.
    Apparently being a tranny makes you more sensitive ... which is partially true since estrogen fucks with your brain

Some tranny is following me around the forum posting in every thread I'm in hating on me because I called out transgenderism for being fake and a psychological disorder.

btw here is my extremely hateful and vitriolic post

I hate how with normie forums you're expected to censor yourself and carefully word everything so you don't hurt anyone's feelings in the slightest or stray away from the hivemind
    it's fucking disgusting and makes places like this seem like paradise
    I was perma banned from RYM for telling a power-hungry mod to shove a rainbow up his asshole

then again though 4chan mods can be faggots like that too

so I guess this makes Lanny the greatest admin/mod on the web?
    Who would have thunk it (you're still a retarded faggot though and should kys)
Jump to Top