User Controls

fucking normies with anime shirts

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I bet you fucks just started watching anime during this decade.
    They probably only get their shit from Netflix and crunchy roll.
    I seriously want to kill these cunts.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I bet you fucks just started watching anime during this decade.
    I seriously want to kiss these cunts.

So you want to kiss me? I wear a Mob Psycho 100 shirt a lot. It's actually like my favorite shirt.
    Originally posted by HTS So you want to kiss me? I wear a Mob Psycho 100 shirt a lot. It's actually like my favorite shirt.

Kill yourself
    Also fucking juderoid censoring me
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Kill yourself

It looks good on me...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fucking cartoons...haven't watched them since I was 11 and became a man.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking cartoons…haven't watched them since I was 11 and became a man.

Anime isn't cartoons you fucking retard
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Anime isn't cartoons you fucking retard

(It literally is though.)
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Anime isn't cartoons you fucking retard

Um yes it is...animated cartoon childish crap...time to grow up son and put away childish things.
    Cartoon -

A cartoon is a type of illustration, possibly animated, typically in a non-realistic or semi-realistic style.

..next.
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking cartoons…haven't watched them since I was 11 and became a man.

lol

crumpety crumpet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Red_Woman lol

crumpety crumpet.

Hi sexy.
    I see you in good form, as usual. Are we having an intellectual debate with cup? lol
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Are we having an intellectual debate with cup? lol

lolololol, you're quite the comedian too I see.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol @ anime isn't cartoons.

Anyway who gives a fuck if people wear a shirt about something they like, whether it's been 30 years or 3 days. They'll likely regret it after a while anyway, just like I do with tons of shirts I have laying around, like why the fuck did I think buying a shirt that said "sarcasm, just one of my many talents" was not cringe as fuck to actually wear in public and expect people to find it funny.
    Anime and cartoons are two separate forms of animation.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Anime and cartoons are two separate forms of animation.

ummm.... Anime and cartoons aren't animation unless they are animated, correct?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I see people actually spend time debating it. Lol
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I bet you fucks just started watching anime during this decade.
    I seriously want to kill these cunts.

kill yourself weeb. anyone that wears shirts is a fag
Jump to Top