User Controls

Torrent sites and other links

Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Not sure if this is the right subforum for this, but anyway...I'm searching for some WWII books and can't find them in the torrent links I have. If anyone has links of sites with books, please let me know.

Thank you.
    why read when you can watch ?
    Why not both? Besides, I like reading more.
    reading are for nerds.
    That's fine.

Anyway, I found some on http://ebooks.readbook5.com/ but not all I was looking for.
    So, please, anyone who knows other sites let me know. I would really appreciate that. Ty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't really torrent words, I have an unjustifiable preference for physical books.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    solargeneral.com is a good site. so is web archive.
    Originally posted by Nil I don't really torrent words, I have an unjustifiable preference for physical books.

thats y they invented printers.
    Originally posted by Nil I don't really torrent words, I have an unjustifiable preference for physical books.

I have a huge library and cases of books in the cellar. I don't know where to put paperbooks anymore. Plus, I like Kindle cause I can take different books with me when I travel.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny solargeneral.com is a good site. so is web archive.

Thank you, Vin. It looks good. Let's see what they have.
    Hummm none of the books by scholars I was looking for. Plenty of Pro-nazi and anti-jedi material. lol
    Oh well...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    With all due respect how the fuck do you not know how to torrent a book?

That's like the first thing I ever learned.
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Not sure if this is the right subforum for this, but anyway…I'm searching for some WWII books and can't find them in the torrent links I have.

Girl you should be out making WW3 happen, and not reading about ancient history.
    Originally posted by mmQ With all due respect how the fuck do you not know how to torrent a book?

That's like the first thing I ever learned.

With all due respect,mmq, who the fuck said I do not know how to torrent them?

What I said is that those I'm looking for are not in the torrents I have.

Originally posted by Red_Woman I'm searching for some WWII books and can't find them in the torrent links I have.

Now, do you have a link to suggest me or you just pricking around?
    Originally posted by Red_Woman Plenty of Pro-nazi and anti-jedi material. lol
    Oh well…

those are the only real literature worth reading.

the rest are mere prole feeds.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    http://gen.lib.rus.ec

thanks to malice for that one
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Free public domain audiobooks:

Librivox
    Lit2Go
    Loyal Books
    Mind Webs
    Open Culture
    Overdrive
    Podiobooks
    Project Gutenberg
    Spotify
    Storynory
    SYNC

https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=world+war+2
    Thank you, Spectral.

Originally posted by aldra http://gen.lib.rus.ec

thanks to malice for that one

Thank you, aldra. I couldn't get access from Italy, but thanks to Hola and mother Russia I did.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Hi Red , I don't think MMQ's post was to you, I think it was to NIL
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny reading are for nerds.

Obviously, you are not a reader yourself or you would realize that reading IS for nerds.
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    myanonamouse.net is a very great torrent site specialized on books. It'll most likely have what you're looking for; make sure to follow the rules and you'll be all fine!
Jump to Top