User Controls

I'm on High Security

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Apparently I can't log into my own cell phone provider page because it's been at "High Security" since I created it 8 months ago

and my ATT shows it's military level IP

LOL

DoD doesn't like you talking information about 9/11 and upper management corruption.

I hope everyone gets super aids.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Reported
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Reported

take a number, Apparently!
    Originally posted by totse3.com take a number, Apparently!

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Flag For Feds when i changed providers, dummy.

at least my bandwith is decent on the hotspot device.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I just cant see how much bandwith has been used collectivity this month.
    Is this the guy?

Yeah that's him.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    They start a new shell game all over again.
    Eskimo Epsilon Dragonfly Thoroughly Interbreeding Mania Causative Toward Demolition Aspect Stabs Entering Lobotomy Perfidy
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    is this some kind of acronym for a red flag or in this case, false flag, code?

I had someone sort of suggest this isn't being viewed as funny.

I stated that from me it's to get the attention of someone or agency that should be alerted.

so.. this isn't funny. I just want to be taken off this list and since no one speaks directly to me (and never has) .. it's always in some weird disseminated kind of codey way.

yet this one conversation seemed to bump it up a slight.

she was fascinated with my key ring with a USB attached.. she kind of pointed at it.. perhaps brushing up on it.. while scanning the contents :/ ????

LSD are you a LDS?
    What's Marie Osmond like?
    Major Through Flywagon Delta Action Internalized Colorado Flats Deceives Flourish Fire Faraday Kings Decision Exit Minor
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    sounds like commie phonetics to me.

Jump to Top