User Controls

does watching cartoon network at age 22 mean im autistic

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    theres never anything good on tv i just like the background noise it reminds me of childhood
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm in my early 50's and still watch cartoons.
    Watch whatever you want man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I'm in my early 50's and still watch cartoons.
    Watch whatever you want man.

Can you sing this song to George Jetson cartoon
    Madman African Astronaut
    Don't ask people here if you are autistic you autistic retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Madman Don't ask people here if you are autistic you autistic retard.

owl kill you
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's on Cartoon Network these days?

I remember watching it IN ENGLISH, 20 years ago on a tiny TV and it was fucking amazing to me. I fell in love with it back then.

Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and my favorite I Am Weasel.

Not my favorite cartoons by far but those were the ones I remember from back then.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I think it just means that youre a stoner.
    im depressed because i destroyed my brain with drugs =(
    Madman African Astronaut
    Sometimes I go by Jack because of Samurai Jack. They just finished the series like last year and the last season is cool as shit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Buh I'm 30 and am waiting on American Dad to come on. They know they can't go out there playin' when they serious rich niggaz like us! Ball on, Baller!
    Originally posted by RestStop Buh I'm 30 and am waiting on American Dad to come on. They know they can't go out there playin' when they serious rich niggaz like us! Ball on, Baller!

its toonami night dragon ball z is on
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I can sing the Animaniacs theme song.
    when you have sober time do you ever contemplate how much brain damage you must have caused
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    All the time
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Brain damage from what kind of drugs?
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Brain damage from what kind of drugs?

like all of them
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla its toonami night dragon ball z is on

That's Saturday, retard.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien Brain damage from what kind of drugs?

He huffs starter fluid and gasoline. Seriously.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery He huffs starter fluid and gasoline. Seriously.

i only did that like 10 times and it was worth it
Jump to Top