User Controls

The twin towers were destroyed by directed energy weapons

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    http://transmissionsmedia.com/directed-energy-weapons-turned-world-trade-center-into-nanoparticles-on-911/

Now the REAL question is ... who did it?
    This runs deeper than the kikes, so we can rule the jedis and israel out of the question.
    Perhaps the ancient bloodlines (the families beyond the rothschilds) who own people in positions of power and in secret intelligence agencies and scientific communities, who act as their worker bees to make events like this happen and the technology possible.
    This all goes back to the oligarchs.
    BUT ... is it really the "royalty"?
    Maybe there is some secret group no one even knows about that have been working on this tirelessly for hundreds or thousands of years.
    Everything, from the world wars to various assassinations, all of it happened to push the rubix cube of our civilization into place so their plan could come to fruition.
    Is there any hope now?
    If they have this kind of tech, they probably have FTL travel too ... and true "weapons of mass destruction" (that phrase was probably ironically coined to subliminally inject into the public subconscious what truly was behind the 9/11 event) ...
    they're probably on other planets right now, so we must assume any "aliens" we come into contact with within our galaxy are beings who spawned from earth-humans and this group, which I will refer to as "The illusive men".
    So if we ever come into contact with E.T, assuming we ever even make it there and can find a future without these people controlling or destroying us, we should kill them immediately upon contact.
    I guess we should just throw the towel and call it quits already, these people are the next stage of human evolution and we are the neanderthals, they made it and we didn't ... time to die ....
    These motherfuckers are already out there in outer space, colonizing galaxies ... fuck this realm is probably plebe shit in their eyes, they're probably in other dimensions and universes by now ... who KNOWS what the fuck the people in the highest echelons of black book hidden knowledge truly know ... it's fascinating and frightening ....

damn
    yes. planes directed energy into towers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yes. planes directed energy into towers

Omg. Do u mean Lasers?! Smh...time to die.
    HTS highlight reel
    OP, seek help. You need to talk to a mental health professional. Probably multiple professionals. 😢
    Originally posted by HTS OP, seek help. You need to talk to a mental health professional. Probably multiple professionals. 😢

Watch the video you stupid fuck
    This woman has done her research, she wrote a book on it this isnt' some /x/ tier bs.
    100% the towers were not taken down by planes, it was the work of directed energy weapons.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    She never says what it could be. But we do live in the 21st century and this took place on the birth of the 21st century. we did have nose-cone laser technology blasting a Missile 5 miles out of trajectory and exploding by the 1990s.

the helicopter and planes flying by were port authority but also perhaps one posing as a news copter and other search planes flying past.. they could of been trying to set off charges by triangulating a signal.

this isn't completly impossible.
    It's not 1950 where someone goes "OMG they're watching us from the TV" when some 40 years later that was perfectly doable. even earlier than that. even in the 1970s CIA or FBI could rig a camera inside a tv.. it would of been expensive but it would of been possible.

What seems "Get your psych meds" today could be a simple fact in 10 years. a large wide band of lasers pointing down? multiple from several miles up . we don't know for certainty. she just points out how strange things turn into dust. what could possibly pumble the stone into talcom like powder on its way down? drop a small rock or a giant stone.. it hits the ground at the same time, the large rock doesn't pumble the stone in mid fall.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Head like a hole
    Black as ur Soul!!
    I'D RATHER DIE!!
    THAN GIVE U CONTROL!!!
    Originally posted by totse3.com She never says what it could be. But we do live in the 21st century and this took place on the birth of the 21st century. we did have nose-cone laser technology blasting a Missile 5 miles out of trajectory and exploding by the 1990s.

the helicopter and planes flying by were port authority but also perhaps one posing as a news copter and other search planes flying past.. they could of been trying to set off charges by triangulating a signal.

this isn't completly impossible.
    It's not 1950 where someone goes "OMG they're watching us from the TV" when some 40 years later that was perfectly doable. even earlier than that. even in the 1970s CIA or FBI could rig a camera inside a tv.. it would of been expensive but it would of been possible.

What seems "Get your psych meds" today could be a simple fact in 10 years. a large wide band of lasers pointing down? multiple from several miles up . we don't know for certainty. she just points out how strange things turn into dust. what could possibly pumble the stone into talcom like powder on its way down? drop a small rock or a giant stone.. it hits the ground at the same time, the large rock doesn't pumble the stone in mid fall.

You are the only decent poster on this forum besides me and sophie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    susan landaur a cia asset said it was a mini nuke
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby susan landaur a cia asset said it was a mini nuke

It was energy weapons inspired by Nikola Tesla's findings.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine http://transmissionsmedia.com/directed-energy-weapons-turned-world-trade-center-into-nanoparticles-on-911/

against my own better judgment I am reading this article
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Unexpended and expended military-grade thermate granules were found all throughout the dust of the WTC. So we definitely know Bush's cronies used thermate. They also used explosive to blow out the foundation, as multiple witnesses reported huge explosions occuring in the basements just before the towers came down. Whether there was other forms of attack going on at the same time is open to discussion.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Unexpended and expended military-grade thermate granules were found all throughout the dust of the WTC.

Debunked.

I was told it was an egregore forming ritual.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Debunked.

There were official investigations launched into very suspicious stock trading activities in the weeks and days leading up to 9/11, which included put options on American and United Airlines. Millions of dollars were made in the unexpected surge of activity. When Freedom of Information lawsuits were launched to view the results of those investigations, the Securities and Exchange Commission declared all records pertaining to those investigations had already been destroyed.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Debunked.

Bullshit again.

Metabunk.com is a fucking joke. Mick West is a government shill.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yes. planes directed energy into towers

Exactly and terrorists were the culprits.

End of story. No conspiracy theory here.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Bullshit again.

Metabunk.com is a fucking joke. Mick West is a government shill.

Um never heard of metabunk...
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There were official investigations launched into very suspicious stock trading activities in the weeks and days leading up to 9/11, which included put options on American and United Airlines. Millions of dollars were made in the unexpected surge of activity. When Freedom of Information lawsuits were launched to view the results of those investigations, the Securities and Exchange Commission declared all records pertaining to those investigations had already been destroyed.

So no evidence then..just conspiracy...lololol

= debunked.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

I was told it was an egregore forming ritual.

I was thinking about Pillars of Eternity before I read this and I was like what the fuck is an egregore and it turns out its derived from the Greek ἑγρήγορος which means Watcher (a type of angel) and the main character in PoE is a "Watcher". This thread is so schizo it's making me schizo.
Jump to Top