User Controls

Schizophrenic users.

Enterita African Astronaut
    We have a few, but can someone make a list of all the schizo users?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Fuck you, Jill isn't schizophrenic.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I miss katsung47. I was literally thinking of flooding this place with thread calling for his return because you know he Google's his own name at least 6x daily
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    1. enter's cartoon persona
    Originally posted by DontTellEm 1. enter's cartoon persona

Honk?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    No one here is legitimately schizophrenic, however, totse2001 aka totse3 more certainly has some form of brain damage, I'm assuming from overuse of drugs.
    bitch when i call pick the phone up
    Mild psychotic features, but not full blown schizophrenia. These may or may not lessen or go away with time as well
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    -totse3.com
    -mashlehash, although I think his is just some sort of strange troll
    -Prettyhatemachine, although I think his might be reversible with more exposure to sunlight
    -Stare Rape shows several signs of it but it may just be caused by excessive drug use and isolation
    -Enter shows signs of it but it's probably just paranoia running on a positive feedback loop
    Originally posted by stare rape -totse3.com
    -mashlehash, although I think his is just some sort of strange troll
    -Prettyhatemachine, although I think his might be reversible with more exposure to sunlight
    -Stare Rape shows several signs of it but it may just be caused by excessive drug use and isolation
    -Enter shows signs of it but it's probably just paranoia running on a positive feedback loop

i looked into the maslehash thing, and apparently it's for real. :(

wait, I show signs of it? what do you mean? can you give examples?
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i probably have this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

then again i probably have everything tfw my brain is too unique
    Bill Krozby believes in gangstalking gang$talking
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo I miss katsung47. I was literally thinking of flooding this place with thread calling for his return because you know he Google's his own name at least 6x daily

I remember him talking a lot about the government giving him radioactive money so that satellites could track him via the emission signature
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i probably have this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

are you sploo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    totse3

Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i probably have this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

Too unique for what?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    New York?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Too unique for what?

the human race/dsm
    Originally posted by DietPiano To elaborate,

pretty sure I have bordeline personality disorder w/ psychosis

Which means move over, Zanick!

There's a new CLUSTER BEEEEE guyo in town!!!!

I can will myself into mania with psychomotor excitation or moderate depression with psychomotor retardation, or I can dissociate into a nonemotive state which I try to do most of the time as it's more comfortable for myself and others around me.

this happened when I had my psychotic break during brunt of xanax w/d when I was using syncans and pcp which both caused some odd, somewhat painful kind of manic state in me, and I'm not sure if it's going to go away or not, but it's enough to make me not want mess with spice anymore.

Pcp I think I'll do again eventually because I have almost a lifetime supply of it and it is pretty fun

yeah i was wondering why it seemed like your brain popped a few weeks back
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla yeah i was wondering why it seemed like your brain popped a few weeks back

. ?
Jump to Top