User Controls

Hope you all got your REAL-IDs

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Lil Sporty is going to require one on file for you to post after the compliance deadline. And you will have to uncover your webcam while posting to get a lock on your facial geometry.

Good luck explaining why your on here so much next time you go through a checkpoint
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wut?
    This is some Bullshit.

*Cuts out Tony's eye holes & adds lashes on frosted flakes box
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Wut?
    This is some Bullshit.

*Cuts out Tony's eye holes & adds lashes on frosted flakes box

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor

dead. doesn't work :/
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ROFL.
    It's ALL coming together.☺️
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Not likely, OP.

The Consitutional Right to Privacy supersedes disclosing personal information and image online.

You're welcome. They should never have stolen my dead brother's pics off his memorial page from the funeral home.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by A College Professor Lil Sporty is going to require one on file for you to post after the compliance deadline. And you will have to uncover your webcam while posting to get a lock on your facial geometry.

Good luck explaining why your on here so much next time you go through a checkpoint

Is all this retardation because you were banned from having multiple accounts?

If so, you were given your chance just like everybody else. You decided you were going to spam dick pictures in every thread.

It's your own damn fault.
    not sure. what "retardation" ( can we stop using this word ) are you on about?

well that's cute and all, but FYI I wasn't spamming anything. maybe try learning to think for yourself instead of just skimming Lil Sporty's notes and taking them as gospel.

my own damn fault? what is?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by A College Professor not sure. what "retardation" ( can we stop using this word ) are you on about?

All the threads about Lаnny's selective enforcement of certain rules

well that's cute and all, but FYI I wasn't spamming anything. maybe try learning to think for yourself instead of just skimming Lil Sporty's notes and taking them as gospel.

So you're telling me that all the Zanick 3,4,5,6,7,8,8.5,13, etc accounts weren't you?

my own damn fault? what is?

Not being able to use alt accounts.
    Originally posted by stare rape All the threads about Lаnny's selective enforcement of certain rules

So you're telling me that all the Zanick 3,4,5,6,7,8,8.5,13, etc accounts weren't you?

Not being able to use alt accounts.

hes selectively bans and deletes, not even enforces rules really. because he bans and deletes things that there are no definition of or that aren't even declared as not allowed. and it only happens to ppl that aren't clanned up with him.

oh i forgot about the extra zanick names LOL that was fuckin hilarious. that's right, I did not make all of those.

the thing is , anyone can use alt accounts if they take the proper measures. with or without lil sportys tacit approval ( not that I know what that word means )
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Correct.

The sooner these kids realize that once they enter anything online, be it FB, Tweet Tweet, joining sites, etc they are open targets for scammers, trolls, stalkers, etc.

As I stated in a thread I started on Monday -- admin was told that my profile had been "copied" and had even started a thread as me. It wasn't me and let admin know where they could check to verify my statement.

If you haven't ensured your own privacy, Stare, be prepared to have your posts changed, your pics lifted, your account copied and used usually for ugly stuff to make other posters hate you.

Don't point fingers at other posters on your suspicions. Know what you are talking about, not what you "think" about someone or something. K?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Correct.

The sooner these kids realize that once they enter anything online, be it FB, Tweet Tweet, joining sites, etc they are open targets for scammers, trolls, stalkers, etc.

As I stated in a thread I started on Monday – admin was told that my profile had been "copied" and had even started a thread as me. It wasn't me and let admin know where they could check to verify my statement.

If you haven't ensured your own privacy, Stare, be prepared to have your posts changed, your pics lifted, your account copied and used usually for ugly stuff to make other posters hate you.

Don't point fingers at other posters on your suspicions. Know what you are talking about, not what you "think" about someone or something. K?

You don't get out much do you.
    Originally posted by A College Professor Lil Sporty is going to require one on file for you to post after the compliance deadline.

Is this required to fuck my real doll?

Yes I do, and also I would never fuck a doll, as without positive consent sex is rape.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    THis is all coded fag shit.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Me and lanny aren't chummy and he has never fucked with my shit as far as I know. Sometimes I can't find threads I made and suspect they got moved to the mongolvoid but I have no idea and didn't care enough about the threads to tracks them down and probably put them in the wrong place. Lanny is a benevolent dictator at worst.
Jump to Top