User Controls

when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    IMAGINE your worst hell.

I was thinking it would be like being a TREE for a billion years, but sentient the whole time. that would suck. That's what I think hell would be, maybe.

you religious fucks have no clue either. "oh i dont wanna go to hellll" you dont even fucking know what it is if you were to, which you wont, because there isnt one. haha.

But if I could CREATE THE GREATEST HELL, well..
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    What song is this referring to
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stare rape What song is this referring to

you kidding?
    Originally posted by mmQ IMAGINE your worst hell.

I was thinking it would be like being a TREE for a billion years, but sentient the whole time.

Going to work but never getting off work, no weekend, no sleep, no lunch break..nothing but your job forever.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Going to work but never getting off work, no weekend, no sleep, no lunch break..nothing but your job forever.

Adding to that ppl who scrape their teeth with the utensils when they eat, ppl who shuffle their feet when they walk,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wow real bad hells you two. Wow! Definitely don't wanna go there now lest someone works a lot and scrapes their fucking teeth here and there.

Please die not that I know what that???????
    MmQ! It Isn't the Mountain Ahead That Wears You Out; It Is the Grain of Sand in Your Shoe.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee MmQ! It Isn't the Mountain Ahead That Wears You Out; It Is the Grain of Sand in Your Shoe.

Why did you capitalize most of that improperly? SWIM asked.
    Oh I copy & paste.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Why did you capitalize most of that improperly? SWIM asked.

This is my hell. When people do that it's almost as bad as when people shuffle their feet.....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † This is my hell. When people do that it's almost as bad as when people shuffle their feet…..

Jesus fuck bottom tier county jail main pod trying to chill and the endless fucking nigs and skins dragging their stupid ass feet wondering where the fucking knuckle dragging ape label comes from.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    So, OP -- when you cease to live on this earth, are you saying you aren't leaving?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Still being married to the second wife.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 Still being married to the second wife.

Good one.
    Hu4rrrrrr4rrrffffffff
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by RisiR † This is my hell. When people do that it's almost as bad as when people shuffle their feet…..

Agreed. The improper capitalization in the user titles drives me fucking insane
    flipflop ownership and use should result in instant execution.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    You want to, or you need to, OP?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson flipflop ownership and use should result in instant execution.

but it keeps u from getting athletes foot
Jump to Top