User Controls

should lanny commit suicide for having below average intelligence

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    while formulating his entire online(and irl) persona around being a psuedointellectual? let me know the vote will go towards him (forcibly) necking himself

lol im so much better than him its amazing but not amazing enough to make me cum if he killed himself because of how inferior he is to me i would com 4 realz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how does it feel being 1 step above Bill Bill Krozbyby, the one step above Bill Bill Krozbyby where you realize youre talking to a complte retard which is still like 6 steps from how u are to me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    imagine being me. take your IQ to a l0wer level. How well are you able to commnicate with sub three digit IQs?

(all day I dream about sex.7&)
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Nah. If there were only high IQ people in the world, extreme intelligence would only be average
    The concept IQ is a thing and measurable was debunked by stupid people years ago.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    OP suffers
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When I picture Lanny, I picture a bull in a China shop.
    i dont remember posting this
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt
    Lanny is very smart and knowledgeable of interesting topics, I would definitely have a gay relationship with him.

try my new test
    Lann-y cannot die bc he is the father of my otter. Sorry.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    thats otter bullshit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    J. S.
    Originally posted by POLECAT thats otter bullshit

I don't think you otter say that.
    youre otter yer mind
    Y'all Otter stfu
    because ur otter line
    ermingod them things are otterly adorbs
    This thread is now about otters...

Jump to Top