User Controls

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ME DISEMBOWLING A DEER WHILE ITS ALIVE JUST NOW

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish.

This thread is about how much I hate animal torture, and why so many people do too, in RELATION to PEOPLE torture.

why can I watch kids getting shot in the back of the head , .. er.wait

i've never seen that. my question was, is, why can I watch videos of people burning and screaming to death, but if a video even says
    'dog getting hurt' I dont click it at all? That's some FUN psychology. It always has been. :)))))))))))))))))))
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    cuzur a dog and a fag
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    cuzur2
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    says the guy the cry guying about an organs animals being eatoids lol ur a retard loser 7x5
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    nice PETTER LLAY glook.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I was doing 85 or 90 mph when a deer jumped off a high bank into the road, the deer saw I was speeding down the road as it was jumping into the road and it landed on its front feet and was already turning in an attempt to miss my car BUT my front fender caught the deer by the rib, it opened the deer at the ribcage dumping the gut sak as the deer flew down the road next to my car as I was slowing down then the deer hit small trees and got bent backwards breaking its back,, it was pretty gruesome,, I had to buy a new fender, hood and headlight assembly for my Jetta,, it really destroyed the headlight but hardly bent the fender and hood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    you've only hit a deer once ?

thats pretty good odds.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I hit that deer on axident,, one time I hunted deer with my car for the ins $$.. it took a month to hit one,, and I would have never hunted that deer with my car if the afore mentioned deer hadnt attacked me and cost me 1200.00 in repairs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by POLECAT I hit that deer on axident,, one time I hunted deer with my car for the ins $$.. it took a month to hit one,, and I would have never hunted that deer with my car if the afore mentioned deer hadnt attacked me and cost me 1200.00 in repairs

My boss just told mea very similar story last NOIGHT(I'M British)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kill to kill. Don't make them suffer if yiu can help it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeen know
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish.

This thread is about how much I hate animal torture, and why so many people do too, in RELATION to PEOPLE torture.

why can I watch kids getting shot in the back of the head , .. er.wait

i've never seen that. my question was, is, why can I watch videos of people burning and screaming to death, but if a video even says
    'dog getting hurt' I dont click it at all? That's some FUN psychology. It always has been. :)))))))))))))))))))

Because your penis is underdeveloped?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'll take a deer burger any day over a beef burger!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cupocheer Because your penis is underdeveloped?

You're asking me. Nope. That's not why.
    Yes it is why.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How does your underdeveloped penis affect you?
    Originally posted by stl1 I'll take a deer burger any day over a beef burger!

If Kaney was posting with us he would say he preferred a venison burger.

I had an ostrich burger once. Very lean and very tasty.
    I've hit at least 3 deer and had at least half a dozen near misses. always at night

Two or three I just caught the tail end of, and last November one totaled my car because I was on facebook for some reason. That was when I decided to quit heron

Yes
    I hit a dog once. I was about 17, I guess. I heard it screaming in pain but I didn't kill it until I backed up to see what I had hit.

Then there was the bird that broke out my windshield. I didn't hit it, though. It hit me.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Fortunately my only animal incident was I hit a turtle crossing the road, it made me sad lol
Jump to Top