User Controls

Archive.org is apart..

totse3.com Space Nigga
    This dude came up before because of his wife.

I talked to him on the phone over the radio show
    someone upped it to a website about a decade in a half ago. I found my copy of it I made way way way back around maybe early 1990s or late 1980s? i can't remember when. it was me talking with a friend.

It somehow links to Sue Naegle. She's married to Dana Gould. (The dude who dug a whole in the episode of seinfeld .. crazy frank (S9E5)

Dana Gould set up the Comedian Condo out in the center of the Richmond District. just a weird place to do this? No

this is where "Holy City Zoo" comedy club was located

so like 5th and Clement exactly 7 blocks on the right side of this.. where Comedy Condo is exactly 7 blocks on the left side of this. This being Archive.org

also I knew a few people who lived on that very street. very odd. way way back in the 1970s and 80s

and some guy got a ride from me while I was checking out the Comedy Condo (for the second time) and was thinking of trying out for Improv classes for comedy. others in our class did this.

this dude I was paged by, to pick up, was right next to Archive.org

in:

Holy City Zoo
    Edit
    Comments
    Edit-clear.svg

The Holy City Zoo was a small but influential comedy club in San Francisco that operated from the mid-1970s to the mid-1990s.

The Holy City Zoo was located at 408 Clement Street between 5th and 6th Avenues in San Francisco's Richmond District. It was a tiny dark cavern that had a maximum occupancy of 78. The bar sold beer, wine and soft drinks. There was a small stage set against the back wall. A few stairs stage left led to a small balcony known as "The John Wilkes Booth." The office door was adjacent to the booth; the ceiling in the office was low, making it necessary for everyone over 5'2" to stoop while inside.

Mike D. had asked me to come see him and his friends band there.

Lamy.. who is Mike D. again?
    Bob Barry
    A. Whitney Brown
    Larry Bubbles Brown
    Franklin Burke
    Joe Campaiolo (aka Dexter Madison)
    Dana Carvey
    Gil Christner
    Margaret Cho
    Marty Cohen
    Ellen DeGeneres
    Nora Dunn
    Will Durst
    Jim Earl (Lank and Earl)
    Ralph Eno (aka Ral Pheno) - Died from burns, February 17, 1984, age 36. He poured five gallons of gas on his body and set himself afire on a corner in the Sunset District.[6]
    Charles Ezell
    David Feldman
    Mike Ferrucci - Former writer for "The Man Show" and "Air America Radio." Now lives in New York City.
    Jim Giovanni
    Bobcat Goldthwait
    Dr. Gonzo
    Dana Gould
    Marty Higgins
    Linda Hill - now lives in New York City and has a country music band. Cantu called her "Hot Stuff"
    Monty Hoffman
    Billy Jaye
    Jake Johannsen
    Mike "Boats" Johnson
    Miles "Doug" Kehoe
    Laurie Kilmartin
    Jeremy S. Kramer
    Steve Kravitz
    Barry Lank (Lank and Earl)
    Andrea Leigh Levin
    Matt Lieb
    Kevin Meaney
    Kevin Bacon
    Marc Maron
    Lorenzo Matawaran (Buzz Belmondo)
    Mark Miller
    Myron "the Moron"
    Sue Murphy
    Jim Nenopolous - Now a teacher in the Rikers Island prison system.
    Patton Oswalt
    Steven Pearl
    Kevin Pollak
    Brian Posehn
    Paula Poundstone
    Michael Pritchard
    Greg Proops
    Alex Reid - won an Emmy in 2001 for writing the “Bowling” episode of Malcolm in the Middle.
    Peter G. Reines - Past 20 years with United Airlines
    Bob Rubin
    Jackie Sacks
    Jim Samuels - Died July 6, 1990, from spinal meningitis, age 41.[7]
    Samuels and Cohen
    Rob Schneider
    Bobby Slayton
    Barry Sobel
    Rebecca (Erwin) Spencer (former booker) - Works for Robin Williams.
    Warren Spottswood - Died December 16, 2006, age 61.[8]
    Dan St. Paul
    Benjamin Stuart (born Benjamin Rodriquez)
    Warren Thomas - Died September 2, 2005, age 46, in New York City.
    Ken Tsumori - Died in a fire at his parents' home on April 10, 2004, age 43.[9]
    Kurt Weitzmann
    Kurt Weldon - Animation writer and producer, most notably on Disney's Kim Possible
    Robin Williams
    Lizz Winstead
    Susan Healey
    Guido Ricciardi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Comedy_Condo

http://speedydeletion.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_City_Zoo
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Go to fucking hell you sons of bitches!

Oh.. also how convenient

On November 6, 2013, the Internet Archive's headquarters in San Francisco's Richmond District caught fire,[25] destroying equipment and damaging some nearby apartments.[26] According to the Archive, it lost a side-building housing one of 30 of its scanning centers; cameras, lights, and scanning equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars; and "maybe 20 boxes of books and film, some irreplaceable, most already digitized, and some replaceable".[27] The nonprofit Archive sought donations to cover the estimated $600,000 in damage.[28]

They'll probably blame this on the scrub.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    You can't follow this. You're pathetic and small.

And you follow orders from Lt Col Michael Aquino, Don't you?

Lamy you som of a bitch

totse3.com Space Nigga
    There is Jimmy from the Hate (aka Hatsters) who claims he knows the creator of The Simpsons and he was actually the guy who dug graves in Springfield Or.

(no lie)

And Dana Gould was asked to come work for The Simpsons as a writer (another cowinkidink)

in 2001

hmm

the left had attacked the Pentagon and WTC (Wall Street) but by using the greed of the Wealthy Establishment through reverse psychology.

don't you see.. physically the Right pulled it off.. but the Radical left which will soon create a newspeak society of AI and shit.. had seeded it into the minds of the establishment evil rulers.. that they would get away with this. but the ones who reaped long term power over short time wealth, was the left. the Radical Left that controls Hollywood had did this.

You filthy mother fuckers.

Friends are J OT, JJ.AM aka 4gifs foregifs?

and JJ Hunter

JJ

a.k.a. DJ AFOS: A Blog by Jimmy J. Aquino: Dawn of the Planet of the ...
    aka DJ AFOS: A Blog by Jimmy J. Aquino
    (Photo source: Dana Gould) curious if this JJ knows Lt Col Aquino.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Alex Bennett which Dana Gould would show up every morning for whatever reason.. I guess he had nothing better to do in the mornings?

Anyways Alex Bennett was a pretty cool radio talk personality. I think out of NYC originally and was down in LA if I remember correctly (KROK?)

oh..s o umm Bobcat Goldwaith was always funny on this show

There is a documentary on youtube..
    Oh yeah.. Lotscause (Apparently a Mod over at Reddit.com aka Zoklett (two ts) and her Abortion Party trying to relive an earlier days of Larry Harvy (which this shit went on way before the 80s)

Larry Harvey I believe is a well known local artist (or was.. I believe he just passed away which is sad)

Born January 11, 1948
    San Francisco, California, U.S.
    Died April 28, 2018 (aged 70)
    San Francisco, California, U.S.
    Occupation Artist, philanthropist, activist
    Years active 1986–2018
    Known for Co-founding Burning Man

Jump to Top