User Controls

Clonidine to an hero sounds good?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Plausible?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    It's a poor choice. Doesn't sound like a sure thing. Anyway, don't do some stupid shit like that, you pussy. Live here in misery and suffer like the rest of us have to.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nobody *has* to

I was going to say benzos would do the job, but that's not a benzo and looks like a terrible way to go out
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    nobody *has* to

I was going to say benzos would do the job, but that's not a benzo and looks like a terrible way to go out

Benzos only do the job if you combine them with copious amounts of alcohol and opiates. Benzos are literally one of the hardest drugs to OD on in a way that it causes any damage to your person.

Also, Roshambo i'm too lazy to google and the specific pharmacology of clonidine escapes me at the moment. What's the rundown again? Any particular pharmacokinetics to take into consideration such as metabolites etc?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah I've heard the same, figured I wouldn't go into detail though because I was wrong about clonidine being a benzo anyway
    Clonidine is an beta agonist for lowering blood pressure and sleep and shit, I guess taking fucktons and combining with a sodium channel blocker, or yohimbine and a bunch of selective and non selective beta blockers could confuse the fuck out of the heart and stop it
    Clonidine is an beta agonist for lowering blood pressure and sleep and shit, I guess taking fucktons and combining with a sodium channel blocker, or yohimbine and a bunch of selective and non selective beta blockers could confuse the fuck out of the heart and stop it

Interestingly heart function is also dopamine dependent as far as monoamines go. Also, block beta and you get extra binding at beta and vice versa.
    Relevant:

http://www.projectknow.com/research/clonidine-overdose/

Apparently clonidine OD treatment conists of opioid antagonist administration.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    If you really wanted to die, an entire bottle of tylenol washed down with some rum and cokes, would be a most hideous yet effective way to leave this cruel world.
    If you really wanted to die, an entire bottle of tylenol washed down with some rum and cokes, would be a most hideous yet effective way to leave this cruel world.

Yeah if i ever decide to make a hasty exit out of this world i'm going with the classic dynamite helmet.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Form a suicide pact with sploo. Better yet, go on a killing spree first. Working as a team and with a good plan you could easily beat the high score.
    Benzos only do the job if you combine them with copious amounts of alcohol and opiates. Benzos are literally one of the hardest drugs to OD on in a way that it causes any damage to your person./QUOTE]
    A friend of mine tried to kill himself by taking a fuckload of benzos one time. He ate 2 grams of alprazolam powder and woke up 24 hours later feeling like a million bucks. He was mentally cloudy for another couple days, but no long term damage nor death occurred.
    A friend of mine tried to kill himself by taking a fuckload of benzos one time. He ate 2 grams of alprazolam powder and woke up 24 hours later feeling like a million bucks. He was mentally cloudy for another couple days, but no long term damage nor death occurred.

Hooray for intelligent drug design. This was the point when they designed benzos to be a safer alternative to barbiturates. If he had taken 2 grams of barbs he'd be dead.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Find a way to have them put you into a medically induced coma until they can cure what ails you. Or even if it's only for a short period, week/month, maybe it'll act as a hard reset for your brain. I wonder if there are any studies on this.

Or, if you want to live, you could try one of the potent and readily available antidepressants I've recommended multiple times. Don't give me the money excuse, the vast majority could easily scrounge it up if you stopped pissing it away on non-necessities and sold some things, it's because you don't want to.
    Find a way to have them put you into a medically induced coma until they can cure what ails you. Or even if it's only for a short period, week/month, maybe it'll act as a hard reset for your brain. I wonder if there are any studies on this.

Or, if you want to live, you could try one of the potent and readily available antidepressants I've recommended multiple times. Don't give me the money excuse, the vast majority could easily scrounge it up if you stopped pissing it away on non-necessities and sold some things, it's because you don't want to.
    The only thing he could do that would be more fucked up than anything he's ever done is take medical advice from you.
    The only thing he could do that would be more fucked up than anything he's ever done is take medical advice from you.

That might be crazy enough to work
    but fuck me though I'm shambo I'm too lazy to even sleep in a freezer for centuries
Jump to Top