User Controls

Does anyone like the user Enterita?

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    This isn't a hate thread, I barely notice the user. But I have noticed that everyone seems to hate him.

I was just wondering if it's possible to be universally disliked/hated/etc in this community. Even the biggest retards on here have friends. So does anyone LIKE Enterita? (excluding the contrarian outliers who don't even know who he is)
    HTS highlight reel
    I do~ 🤗
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by HTS I do~ 🤗

I said no contrarians.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, enter's p cool when he can calm down with hating women or at least has some self awareness about it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He's a bit of a drama queen but other than that he's pretty cool.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    He's alright sometimes I guess.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, enter's got his flaws but he's a bro. Why you over there trying to start shit stupid noob? If you wanted to be one of the homies all you needed to do was ask.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get past the gimmick and he's pretty hilarious. Or embrace the gimmick.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by HTS I do~ 🤗

No surprise there.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    All posts in this thread made me feel good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He's kind of cuckhold but when i spoke to him on tc he seemed like a good gont
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill

lol
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by Cootehill

Had a client the other day that was 12 and pregnant. Pretty sad, actually.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Even though his posts are 50% troll and 50% lack of self-awareness I think he's a good guy at heart, just had some fucked up shit happen to him

He reminds me of myself before I learned the difference between distrust and hate

I wish him all the best.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Once upon a time, ENTER made BBS comics and was THE most-liked user on the entire forum. He even put cameos into the comics, to keep it real.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Once upon a time, ENTER made BBS comics and was THE most-liked user on the entire forum. He even put cameos into the comics, to keep it real.

Lol yeah, I wasn't around when the comics were first posted, but the ones I've seen were pretty damn funny
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Enter put thousands of hours of effort into those comics.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He is my friend and I always miss him when he's gone.
Jump to Top