User Controls

NIS temporary kik chat

I can't find my phone in my room and it's hella messy so I'm starting a temporary kik chat in here for shit that I want to say in the chat but also don't really have enough content to justify a thread on NIS so here we go.

I'm not even sure what gabapentin feels like, it kinda feels like GHB I think.
    nvm i found my phone lmfao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey gp will you skype w me lol jk

Butty anyways gabapentin is like pregabalin they have a shitty documentry about its abuse in the uk and while i like gabapentin i don't see how its something you could get addicted/have withdrawals from. Seems like propaganda to me.
    Take like 2600mgs
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    >StephanieCaliGril
    Heyyy boys, anyone want to chat? Feeling lonely here.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    *§m£ÂgØL §m£ÂgØLerson has banned StephanieCaliGirl*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    >§m£ÂgØL §m£ÂgØLerson
    Oh yes steph, keep going, it feels so good when you finger me like that
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    >§m£ÂgØL §m£ÂgØLerson
    Oh shit, wrong chat, sorry
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The more you take at once the less gets absorbed. Best way to take it is 600mg at a time every 30min after a fatty meal until you reach max concentration of 3600mg.

Even then it's pretty weak in my opinion. Never got GHB like effects from it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up, Lanny.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I said the same thing to your mom last night during sexual intercourse with her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † The more you take at once the less gets absorbed. Best way to take it is 600mg at a time every 30min after a fatty meal until you reach max concentration of 3600mg.

Even then it's pretty weak in my opinion. Never got GHB like effects from it.

Yes yes riser but not everyone is an addicted nerd like you. Not everyone has time to calculate fat gram solubales to the 3rd square meal lol

Bottom line gp take a handful when you feel anxiety on tech
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck up, Lanny.

Are you mad faggit?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Lanny I said the same thing to your mom last night during sexual intercourse with her.

You called my momma Lanny? That's not her name. Show some respect next time.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes yes riser but not everyone is an addicted nerd like you. Not everyone has time to calculate fat gram solubales to the 3rd square meal lol

Bottom line gp take a handful when you feel anxiety on tech

You have AIDS and your daughter hates you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by RisiR † You called my momma Lanny? That's not her name. Show some respect next time.

Sorry, I need to pretend she's a character from a manga to get it up with her.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Just fuck her from the back to front and you got your manga you sick fuck.
Jump to Top