User Controls

I need a non-home Windows Key

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I need it as Docker won't work on Windows 10 Home. So yeah, begging. Windows 7 or 8 keys will do, they apparently upgrade just fine, just needs to not be Windows Home.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's like the coupon thing, though. If someone posts the keys they could get arrested by the FBI like Henderson did. These keys are very easy to locate in a standard Google search, by the way.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's like the coupon thing, though. If someone posts the keys they could get arrested by the FBI like Henderson did. These keys are very easy to locate in a standard Google search, by the way.

Everything has to be complicated.

I just got one on ebay btw, thanks for nothing.
    Originally posted by Cootehill …thanks for nothing.

But you did get something. You learned why it's not a great idea to try and get people arrested on the Internet for posting hot keys.
    I'm scared now.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You guys are so smart. Sigh.
    https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html

$14...works great...I've bought a couple.
    Lucas Henderson posted some hot coupons on Zoklet in the Bad Ideas forum and within less than a week an investigator from the Coupon Information Center (CIC), posting under the accountname "CIC", was on the site, and just days after that Andre Cicero, Special Agent for the FBI cyber division showed up under the accountname "CICERO". Just two weeks after that, Lucas Henderson was in custody and charged by Agent Cicero for posting fraudulent coupons, after his IP (behind TOR) was eventually exposed. I was the mod of Bad Ideas at the time and chatted briefly with both CIC and CICERO, so I can confirm this all actually happened. Not a good idea to post any hot shit here whatsoever.
    I bought it from some Korean on eBay for €4.

I never realised that there was nothing to download to install Windows Pro, it was literally just an unlock key.

I was enjoying installing Docker, when suddenly I felt a strange feeling in my stomach. Something I had not felt in years.

The pain grew worse until I was curled up on the floor. I realised what it was. My conscience.

I reported her to eBay.

Seconds later my phone rang. It was eBay. Within five minutes I was a participant in a conference call between the head of eBay, Bill Gates, Mike Pence and the Premier of Korea.

They said that based on my testimony, a team of elite ninja warriors would be dispatched to sort of the problem.

May God have mercy upon her soul, but that is justice for software pirates. Actions have consequences, bitch.
Jump to Top