User Controls

has anyone read chuck palahniuk's new book "Adjustment day"?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    this guy has been reading andrew anglin for source material. I've seen a lot of s o y boy review saying it wasn't that great. what say you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    okay well when I buy it I'll write up a little review since none of you so yyy bo yyys are into good shit
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Rizzo whether or not I pick up one of his books is contingent upon your praising review, please update a nigga.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I read a couple of his books but I dont remeber which ones. :/
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've read quite a few of his books and they're kind a hit or miss. Not to sound like a hipster but I found his earlier ones were better with survivor being my favorite. Snuff was shit and uninspired.

What do you think about his dad being murdered? Is it strange to you that he advocated for the death penalty?
    Originally posted by Slow Jimmy lol you cant read

Good troll you just made me so mad I screamed into a pillow for 15 minutes then went outside and kicked an old ladies shopping cart over. I'm going to be a detriment to my neighborhood I hope you're happy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Slow Jimmy OOooooooooh someones on her period!

Just went to the maternity ward and shook every baby I could find
    Heard a bit of this on audiobook, it sounded try hard wanna-be edgy. It even mentioned purple haired feminists and stuff, like boomer tier crap like that.

It's a long time since the 90s, and Palahniuk obviously reads too much Daily Stormer.

You need a sort of angry desperate hunger to be really brilliant, but while I'm never surprised when successful people wind up becoming safe, boring and despicable, it's always a disappointment.
    honestly totally forgot about this and from what I've gathered I probably imagine better things before i fap
Jump to Top