User Controls

Being a sjw

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    over the last 2 months I've helped bring down amberlynn reids youtube channel. And have been accredited for it, by many youtubers. I just can't stand amberlynn reid, and who knows, maybe this makes me a gang stalker, asshole, hypocrite.

It's not even so much her fatness that set me off, but her whole "hashtag" "honeybooboo" persona that just grossed me. out. Sure I throw out buzzwords, but satire escapes many autist here.
    Anyways, it was just kind of strange to be known as "the loafer guy" and have people subscribing to my youtube channel thats been up there for 7 years.

But I felt like I did was the right thing to do, and I helped amberlynns ex gf expose her for what she is.

that and I don't like people promoting obesity, as if we don't already have a problem with that naturally in the US. I have had friends who were fat and it truly made me feel sad to see them like that. And whats fucked up is they wouldn't even eat a lot, and they definitely wouldnt praddle on about veganism. I think veganism is a good thing and not something to talk out of your ass about.

Fuck fat people
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OMG you guise and ur krazy Bill Krozby amberlynn reid memes... you guys are the living end...
    This is the based side of Bill Krozby. bring it out more.
    did u dox some1
    This is the based side of Bill Krozby. bring it out more.

i thought all my sides were based sides. I guess you learn something new errr day!

did u dox some1

no i didnt dox anyone (im not a gay like that), she gave out her real name as her channel name, and she tried to back peddle weeeel hard.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5ncBWqvyyUYo1evh1iFCA/videos

1000+ videos. How did you 'bring it down?'
    ^shit goddamn. looks like we got a wild lil' homo here on our hands here that needs a butt strap!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It was just a question Douglas.
    It was just a question Douglas.

i brought here down a peg or two. i know you wanted too, but you have poor planning and you're just a bunch of talk
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    LOL. I fantasized about murdering her. I couldn't give a fuck less if she has a youtube channel or what she does with it. I've never commented on her videos and I've watched bits and pieces of probably 4 or 5 them. I'm all for you doing what you feel the need to do- again, I was just wondering what the fuck you meant when you said you 'brought her channel down' when at quick glance it looks the same as it always did. There are tons of people on her comment sections berating her and verbally abusing her so I was interested to know the details of what you did that stood out or had more of an impact than those comments, outside of the detail-free description in your OP. Can you get 'based Bill Krozby' so he can answer my question normally?
    LOL. I fantasized about murdering her. I couldn't give a fuck less if she has a youtube channel or what she does with it. I've never commented on her videos and I've watched bits and pieces of probably 4 or 5 them. I'm all for you doing what you feel the need to do- again, I was just wondering what the fuck you meant when you said you 'brought her channel down' when at quick glance it looks the same as it always did. There are tons of people on her comment sections berating her and verbally abusing her so I was interested to know the details of what you did that stood out or had more of an impact than those comments, outside of the detail-free description in your OP. Can you get 'based Bill Krozby' so he can answer my question normally?

I did answer your question in a very "base" way , I'm sorry if you're to stupid to be able to read. But I digress...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are you capable of replying to someone without making a direct or indirect insult? Try it. I want to see.
    Are you capable of replying to someone without making a direct or indirect insult? Try it. I want to see.

who are you talking too? your dead daddy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    aspergers / 9000

I'll pray for you.

^no one saw that coming... =) is that the ghost of ur dead "smexy" daddy ?!

get it boi get it!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ITT:
    I fucking hate that pupper
Jump to Top