User Controls

today I went to the Rainbow gathering and when I was leaving I met a girl

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she was waving and acting like she knew me,,, and then as my truck pulled up to her she became a cute HE,,, fuck my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Where is there a gathering right now? I've always wanted to make it to one, but circumstances have always prevented me around that time of year.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT ,,, and then as my truck pulled up to her she became a cute HE,,,

You shoulda rolled with it Polecat!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he was curly and blonde but I dont think rick would understand,, he looked about 19 so you know I had impure thoughts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the Vt regional is going on now
    tha national is in Ga.
Jump to Top