User Controls

How often do you shave your face?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I should shave 2-3 times a week to keep from ending up in that awkward sorta-beard-that's-really-shit stage but it's annoying and if I'm being lazy or just don't give a fuck about my appearance I'll go about a week before it gets to the point where I'm embarrassed to be seen by my friends. There's something strangely satisfying and gross feeling at the same time about just saying "fuck it" and growing a crappy beard and emerging from your room or home in sweatpants only occasionally to retrieve junk food or drugs before retreating to your sty of degeneracy when you have a couple days of not having to do anything.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I'm going to grow out my facial hair during the autumn and winter to keep me warm.
    I've never had a legit woodsman thing going on.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Twice a week, sometimes once if I'm not leaving the house.
    I'm surprised you're able to grow it out so soon, fat men are supposed to have less testosterone and high levels of estrogen.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I'm surprised you're able to grow it out so soon, fat men are supposed to have less testosterone and high levels of estrogen.

Huh? Me? I'm not fat, neither is Lanny. What have I said to imply I'm fat?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah letting it go for a few days is satisfying. Sometimes I get a kick out of going into work looking a ragged as possible for days, then out of nowhere coming in with a clean shave, haircut, lookin right. Have to remind em.
    Everyday
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enterita Huh? Me? I'm not fat, neither is Lanny. What have I said to imply I'm fat?

I was speaking to fanny and yes he is he's a Pillsbury doughboy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If by shave you mean get shit housed and slice anarchy symbols on my face, then once or twice a year.

Otherwise once or twice a week.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    hmm i always figured most people shaved erry day, i guess you guys arent most people though.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I'm surprised you're able to grow it out so soon, fat men are supposed to have less testosterone and high levels of estrogen.

fake news

Originally posted by the pat-man hmm i always figured most people shaved erry day, i guess you guys arent most people though.

Shaving is kinda annoying and having some stubble doesn't usually make you look like a slob so I think most guys can get away with not shaving every day.

Originally posted by ohfralala Everyday

This is a lie, I've found a picture of you where there's clearly more than a day's worth of whiskers:

Originally posted by Lanny This is a lie, I've found a picture of you where there's clearly more than a day's worth of whiskers:

Originally posted by ohfralala

Lmao accurate
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

Every morning unless I'm laid up drunk.. If I let it go, then it's 10 times harder to shave later..
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Maybe 4 times a year
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I shave my face once or twice a week and Bill Krozbys pussy 3 or 4 times a week
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Every morning unless I'm laid up drunk.. If I let it go, then it's 10 times harder to shave later..

i feel kinda bad hes dressed up like ppl but almost certainly was butchered and ppl atem. ps i looked at this like 6 times over the last hr and just noticed his strap
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by A College Professor i feel kinda bad hes dressed up like ppl but almost certainly was butchered and ppl atem. ps i looked at this like 6 times over the last hr and just noticed his strap

😊

I think he's the brick mason, from The Three Little Pigs.. Things went downhill for him after that wolf episode..
    Histronically about 2-3 times a week,

however I've been wearing decent clothes, cologne, and shaving every weekday before school and I think I'm going to keep doing that.

I've have a beard for quite some time now, but I might shave it soon.
Jump to Top