User Controls

The kids at school used to make fun of me for the way I ran.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I remember whenever I ran in 5th, 6th, and 7th grade, all the kids would laugh at me. It made me self conscious. I couldn't understand what I was doing differently that actually made them LAUGH. :( I'm still kind of self conscious about it actually... it's why I don't do cardio.

How the fuck does someone run differently to the point where they're the subject of laughter?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Did you put your hands behind you like Naruto?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita How the fuck does someone run differently to the point where they're the subject of laughter?

Why are you asking, apparently you're the expert?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita I remember whenever I ran in 5th, 6th, and 7th grade, all the kids would laugh at me. It made me self conscious. I couldn't understand what I was doing differently that actually made them LAUGH. :( I'm still kind of self conscious about it actually… it's why I don't do cardio.

How the fuck does someone run differently to the point where they're the subject of laughter?

This is a great question for your therapist.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Kids can be cruel. You just gotta try and forget and just hope Karma makes its rounds...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Oh enter you are such a card.
Jump to Top