User Controls

I had a great night tonight.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Rode the bus home, and there was some drunk guy sitting near me ranting about muslims. Everyone was laughing, nobody was actually offended. It was great.

Then I drove home and it was just such a relaxing drive. I dunno. Great atmosphere.

Nothing major happened, it was just the little things that made it good, you know?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I certainly do.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita it was just the little things that made it good, you know?

Yep
    That sounds like a crazy night...riding the bus and then going home...living on max 24/7.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That sounds like a crazy night…riding the bus and then going home…living on max 24/7.

You're the only one so far who doesn't get it. If I was in a more miserable and projecting mood, I'd feel sorry for you.
    Originally posted by Enterita You're the only one so far who doesn't get it. If I was in a more miserable and projecting mood, I'd feel sorry for you.

Yes clearly someone who rides the bus is in a position to feel sorry for others...appreciated.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes clearly someone who rides the bus is in a position to feel sorry for others…appreciated.

what do you mean, what's so bad about riding the bus
    Originally posted by Enterita what do you mean, what's so bad about riding the bus

Nothing at all for someone like you.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    [quote pk=524446 author="Jiggaboo_Johnson"That sounds like a crazy night...riding the bus and then going home...living on max 24/7.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes clearly someone who rides the bus is in a position to feel sorry for others…appreciated.

Real heroes like you take real adventures. Like the one in this oven. Would you step in please?
    Originally posted by Cootehill [quote pk=524446 author="Jiggaboo_Johnson"That sounds like a crazy night…riding the bus and then going home…living on max 24/7.

Real heroes like you take real adventures. Like the one in this oven. Would you step in please?

If you can't stand the heat etc...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing at all for someone like you.

no can you just reply genuinely, you always do this, and not just with me.

what is so bad about taking the bus
    Originally posted by Enterita no can you just reply genuinely, you always do this, and not just with me.

what is so bad about taking the bus

Where did I say it was bad?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Where did I say it was bad?

You implied it, and now you're backtracking.

I just want to say that you're a really dumb person, and every interaction I decide to have with you actually annoys me, because you're just a terrible human being. Not in terms of morals, or anything badass like that... you're just shit. You're genuinely the worst person on this website.
    Originally posted by Enterita You implied it, and now you're backtracking.

No I didn't...you chose to take it as a negative response instead of a positive one...

I just want to say that you're a really dumb person, and every interaction I decide to have with you actually annoys me, because you're just a terrible human being. Not in terms of morals, or anything badass like that… you're just shit. You're genuinely the worst person on this website.

Well someone who rides the bus would say that...
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    🤣😆
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No I didn't…you chose to take it as a negative response instead of a positive one…

Well someone who rides the bus would say that…

Goodnight, Peterson.
    Have a better night snowflake *kiss
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita You're genuinely the worst person on this website.

Complete inversion of reality detected.

✡✡✡
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Why did u ride the bus, if u have a car.

Crazy, peice of shit weirdo.
Jump to Top