User Controls

Went to my old elementry school today

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went to menchaca elementry (manchaca for ya yanks) to meet miss love this girl i met off plenty of fish and i actually had met her the day before and banged her. But she asked if i would have lunch with her on her lunch break and i called her while i was outside and she told me to come check in at the office and wait for her as her class to say hi to the kids before "mrs. price" watches her class (they were going to combine classes to watch a movie or something, she's a 3rd grade teacher.

i agreed to do it and i went there and i was waiting by the door and she invited me in and i whispered that i didn't want to go in that she has kids in there and she told me to just do it so i walked in and wavved to everyone and was like "hey guys whats up im doug" and they said "hey doug" ( and for a moment i felt like a good guy, prossibly a hero) so i was rolling with it and we were kind of talking together and i mentioned how i went to see black moth super rainbow as the last show i went to and she got really obnoxiously loud even though i was just talking to her and she said "Don't listen to loud music its not good for you" in a really condesinding way and the kids started laughing so i slapped her on the ass and said in a joking way "cool it chicken" and she literally punched me in the stomach and the kids started laughing.

She called for ms price so comeover and take her kids and mrs price did and we went to eat at 1626pizza.

I tried to get her to blow me but she wouldn't do it because she said she kisses her students when they leave.

I honestly believe that the public school system has left children behind. I'm not a victim but i was subject to a lot of bullshit due to my "nature" and it made my parents upset which made me feel upset and a downward spiral. I honestly hope that the kids of america and all countries can have a lot better education than i ever had a lot of kids are not taught how to read but taught how to copy and replicate *not that i know what that words means) and i honestly believe that there needs to be a radical reformation of the school districts to correct this but we are years behind.

worry about yourself but don't worry if it will matter tomorrow but worry if you'd like of the future of the world and you have no loss in something like that.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    What the fuck? A grade school teacher invited some guy she met off the internet into her classroom?

Goddamn, women are nothing but fucking trouble.
    Originally posted by Enterita What the fuck? A grade school teacher invited some guy she met off the internet into her classroom?

not exactly when they have men that look over them and the children. She's a stupid bitch and thats why i went along with it and did it for the kids.

but all jokes aside i pay for everything everyday, even if i get drinking and doing drugs, i feel sick when i wake up and i just need a couple more hours and it never comes in the way i wanted it. i have "half dreams" where i'm running away from places i normally go because the cause are screaming at some guy shooting up a store i go to. i wake up really quickly and was like damn that was just a dream but its weird how much things like that can be incoroproated into your mind

Originally posted by Enterita What the fuck? A grade school teacher invited some guy she met off the internet into her classroom?

to be honest is the school teacher or am i the one thats really dangerous

time have changed, it used to be teachers met guys in churches and bars...
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should have seegwee'd into the interaction between a Moth and Resonance.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Some day in the future you're going to meet a girl you've been talking to on the internet and it'll be your daughter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash You should have seegwee'd into the interaction between a Moth and Resonance.

i get what your'e saying but the reason why i do what i do mash is because i actually want at least a resonance where people have problems like that whether is me in my city that i know or you. you shouldn't have to deal with that and if means cleaning up the streets.

I don't know about other counties or states but there is a huge discorged with the black population that needs to fixed real quick.
    Doug has a future.

Originally posted by mashlehash Doug has a future.

and i hope you do too and you get off the anti-psychotics.
    I am off of them.
Jump to Top