User Controls

VR master race

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Watching video and browsing the web is fucking GLORIOUS in VR.
    I bought the Oculus Go today and am very pleased.
    No one can see what you're viewing, or when you enter a password.
    I'm sitting here out in the fleshnet completely oblivious to what is going on outside.
    None of the dumb fleshbags can see what I'm doing or if I'm looking at anime titties.
    Pictures look glorious and huge in this ... Gives a total new feeling to a jpg image, when you're viewing it in the screen that's one thing but in VR it's like being next to a giant painting on a wall.
    The only downside is the obvious leftist propaganda and nature of the Rift ecosystem, like in Oculus tv it's all leftist trash and when you're designing your avatar there is no distinction between genders ... But once someone assassinates zuckerberg and other people build alternative launchers this won't be an issue.
    Anyhoo, this IS THE FUCKING FUTURE of everything not just gaming.
    This is the next major computing platform.
    It'll be so amazing to be in your Oculus room listening to an album with tomodachis while reading web pages together then you all teleport to a multiplayer game.
    People will display their trophies/achievements proudly in their rooms ... There will be no distinction between the VR world and their persona with the "real" world . ... This could be very dangerous.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I've had a vive since 2016, and you know how you sometimes feel depressed when you haven't left the house in a while? VR makes it feel like you've gone out.
    HTS highlight reel
    VR "master race"

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine This is the next major computing platform.

So you're an early adopter of normie slave tech.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enterita I've had a vive since 2016, and you know how you sometimes feel depressed when you haven't left the house in a while? VR makes it feel like you've gone out.

Yeah I used to get that way all the time from being on the web all day when I was a hikikomori.
    It was excruciatingly depressing.
    I think the brain is hardwired to require a certain level of stimulation and doing things on a screen doesn't fulfill that, but being in VR is like you're really engaged in those activities.

Fucking god-damned hiki kids of these times are so spoiled.
    In MY day all I had was the web and video games, we didn't have no stickin metaverse or virtual reality.
    Originally posted by HTS VR "master race"

So you're an early adopter of normie slave tech.

>He thinks VR is normie shit

What are you gonna do, sit in the woods staring at a fire thinking you're a hipster god?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    We've already done this thread several times now.

It's experimental tech which is not a compelling experience today.

It underperforms average standard displays.

The ecosystem is fucked, minimal open participation, huge chunks owned by SlaveBook.

You think it's good because you want it to be good. The end.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny We've already done this thread several times now.

It's experimental tech which is not a compelling experience today.

It underperforms average standard displays.

The ecosystem is fucked, minimal open participation, huge chunks owned by SlaveBook.

You think it's good because you want it to be good. The end.

What you mean? I hate video games and get sick of them right away, but I've never gotten sick of my vive even after two years. It's literally, genuinely, objectively good. I fucking hate Rick & Morty, but the Rick & Morty VR was amazing.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine >He thinks VR is normie shit

>He thinks "major computing platform" somehow means something other than normie shit 😅
    Originally posted by HTS >He thinks "major computing platform" somehow means something other than normie shit 😅

You think you're better than everyone else, don't you? Well let me tell you something...

HTS highlight reel
    >strap the jediGoggle to your face and it'll set you free, goyim
    Originally posted by HTS >strap the jediGoggle to your face and it'll set you free, goyim

lol

You're right in that it's just another distraction from reality, but how is it any different from all the TV and movies you watch.
    Originally posted by HTS >strap the jediGoggle to your face and it'll set you free, goyim

Says the guy who fills himself with jedimones, chemically castrating himself so he can appropriate female characteristics

VR, like everything in life, will be misused by kikes and secret societies, but a good majority of it will have nothing to do with jediry or other forms of evil.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita You're right in that it's just another distraction from reality, but how is it any different from all the TV and movies brainwashed goy slaves watch.

It's not. That's the point. 😒

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine VR, like everything in life, will be misused by kikes and secret societies, but a good majority of it will have nothing to do with jediry or other forms of evil.

VR is not going to be "misused" by kikes, it's another tool in their war against goyim that will be used exactly as intended. You bought an oculus. (((Zuckerberg))) is laughing all the way to the bank while you "escape fleshnet" in a haze of your own farts.
    Originally posted by HTS It's not. That's the point. 😒

VR is not going to be "misused" by kikes, it's anothee tool in their war against goyim. You bought an oculus. (((Zuckerberg))) is laughing all the way to the bamk while you "escape fleshnet" in a haze of your own farts.

How should we spend our existence instead? You know all those drugs you take were made by the jedis as well, right? "LE WEED IS NATURAL" Nigga, those jedis are literally making you pay for a natural plant lmaoooooo.
    Also there are no jedis anymore, the real semites died off a long time ago.
    What we have now are subhumans known as "khazars"

Originally posted by HTS It's not. That's the point. 😒

VR is not going to be "misused" by kikes, it's another tool in their war against goyim that will be used exactly as intended. You bought an oculus. (((Zuckerberg))) is laughing all the way to the bank while you "escape fleshnet" in a haze of your own farts.

Palmer Luckey isn't jedi and he's the reason VR is here right now.
    Afaik Ivan Sutherland wasn't jedi and he's credited for pioneering VR.
    Also the real jedis no longer exist, only khazarian imposters so who cares.
    They're goyim as well.
    Suckerkike is just a selfish rich guy, not some evil scheming reptilian.
    I'm gonna use VR and love every minute of it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita How should we spend our existence instead? You know all those drugs you take were made by the jedis as well, right? "LE WEED IS NATURAL" Nigga, those jedis are literally making you pay for a natural plant lmaoooooo.

I'm not going to tell you how to spend your existence because I'm not a kike and I don't purport to having grander designs on what you should do and believe than what you might come up with yourself.

I just think it's silly to treat screens that you strap to your eyeballs as some kind of revolution that will liberate us. It's literally just going to further isolate the goyim from eachother and serve as the newest most effective weapon in the kike brainwashing arsenal.
    HTS highlight reel
    Like: PHM sees a way to shut out the kike controlled world and escape into digitized reality. But really, he's fawning over a way to shut out his fellow goyim and escape into a world the kikes literally designed.

😓
    Originally posted by HTS Like: PHM sees a way to shut out the kike controlled world and escape into digitized reality. But really, he's fawning over a way to shut out his fellow goyim and escape into a world the kikes literally designed.

😓

Tranny boy I'm in VR looking at far right NS content and soon I'll be watching and listening to art created by white nationalists.
    The kike propaganda is there but I don't have to acknowledge it
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine The kike propaganda is there but I don't have to acknowledge it

This is literally true of all forms of media. But at least people don't totaly immerse themselves in other forms. Again, you're fawning over tech that will utterly cripple the goy. At best you're a delusional, self-serving autist and at worst you're a negligent kike loving race traitor willingly feeding the goyim into the mouth of the beast. 👏
    Originally posted by HTS This is literally true of all forms of media. But at least people don't totaly immerse themselves in other forms. Again, you're fawning over tech that will utterly cripple the goy. At best you're a delusional, self-serving autist and at worst you're a negligent kike loving race traitor willingly feeding the goyim into the mouth of the beast. 👏

The jwo is over, DJT is going to sabotage Israel and the judes are going to go into exile once more
    Also who cares about the goyim, I live for myself alone, I don't need other people.
Jump to Top