User Controls

I've learned a lot from Malice's suicide.

Enterita African Astronaut
    We were the same, him and I. One of his observations a year before he started to walk towards that bus stop was the comparison of his self to steppenwolf. He would talk about how he made the mistake of taking life too seriously and thinking about it too much. He needed something to be passionate about, something to distract himself from the grim reality of existence which the majority of humans aren't strong enough to live through while pondering about, himself, myself, and Actor included.

Anyone see the latest Better Call Saul? (No spoilers). Just look at this fag:

That's Gale, he's happy as fuck despite being intelligent enough to acknowledge how shit life is. He even becomes part of the underworld by Breaking Bad, but still sings his gay little songs.

That's who Malice should have been. He should have found his chemistry. Something to keep him occupied, something that would have made him happy. Not just sitting around doing drugs all day and reading about antinatalism.

I used to be like Gale. I would be obsessed with serial killers and think they were awesome and cool, and it'd give me some enjoyment from life. Then I listened to the fucking normies. "NO! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY SERIAL KILLERS! THEY LE EVIL! HATE THEM AND BE DEPRESSED LIKE US!"

NEVER LISTEN TO THE FUCKING NORMIES. FIND SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT LIFE AND BE A HAPPY FAGGOT LIKE GALE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMPROMISE YOUR INTELLIGENCE.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Lots of normies like serial killer shit.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Lots of normies like serial killer shit.

They like it in the "oh my god Ted Bundy was liek... normal but a serial killer, that's so crazy!" way. I was more than that. Now don't you fucking compare me to a normie ever again, you got that, mother beater?
    Incorrect.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Incorrect.

LISTEN YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I WAS FUCKING MORE OF A SERIAL KILLER FAN THAN ANY NORMIE COULD EVER DREAM OF BEING. PEOPLE IN MY REAL LIFE THOUGHT I WAS LITERALLY A SERIAL KILLER. YOU FUCK. YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WENT THROUGH?!?!?!?! YOU FUCK?!?!?! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Who's your favorite serial killer? I think mine is Richard Hanson the guy who would kidnap prostitutes then fly then into a remote part of Alaska and hunt DA MOS DALANGERUS GAYM or possibly the zodiac like a normfag. Most serial killers are horrible creeps though. I've always had a soft spot for Danny Rowling too although he was more of a spree killer.
    Originally posted by Sudo Who's your favorite serial killer? I think mine is Richard Hanson the guy who would kidnap prostitutes then fly then into a remote part of Alaska and hunt DA MOS DALANGERUS GAYM or possibly the zodiac like a normfag. Most serial killers are horrible creeps though. I've always had a soft spot for Danny Rowling too although he was more of a spree killer.

I relate the most to Jeffery Dahmer, but my favorite killer is Ted Bundy. I know they're "normie" answers, but they're the most popular ones for a reason.
    Ed Gein is the only real answer.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Ed Gein is the only real answer.

Because of American Psycho, you normie?

Ed Kemper > Ed Gein
    Originally posted by Enterita I relate the most to Jeffery Dahmer, but my favorite killer is Ted Bundy. I know they're "normie" answers, but they're the most popular ones for a reason.

Jeffery dahmer was a gay sociopath who Got stabbed to death in prison with a broomstick up his ass. He was convincing to police officers and did weird stuff to gay boys and spiked their drinks. I don't know how you can relate to that.

Who was the Australian mass shooter who shot up a restaurant in the middle of the day with several high powered rifles and got an impressive body count? He had long hair iirc.

To be honest I relate to Danny Rowling the most I think, despite the fact I abhor violence against women. I'd figure someone like Gary Ridgeway would be the closest to you.
    Originally posted by Enterita Because of American Psycho, you normie?

Ed Kemper > Ed Gein

You mean the Texas chainsaw massacre?

Ed gein killed fucking two people. I literally know people who've killed more
    Enter has every symptom on the autism rainbow. He has impressive autism GIRTH

Malice had pure, badass autism POWER. He was a fucking machine, but had some heart to him too.

Die

I prayed for you
    Originally posted by Sudo You mean the Texas chainsaw massacre?

Nah they mention Ed Gein in American Psycho, Bateman quotes him (although it's not a real quote).

I relate to Dahmer due to his anti-social tendencies, and his need to impress his classmates by doing stupid stuff, his lack of direction in life, etc.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    That's fucked up that Malice actually killed himself. I thought that the story was a ruse.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I hope i wont get charged with cyber bullying him but he said i had a low iq so i egged him on.

But at least im the one thats still standing and doesn't hate the world.

He had zero place in this world except being a burden to his family and the welfare state of america being the beaner he was. So i feel like he did the right thing
    Originally posted by Enterita Ed Kemper > Ed Gein

For sure.

Kemper decapitated his mother after he beat her to death with a claw hammer while she slept. He raped her severed head before he placed it on a shelf and used it as a dart board. He then cut out her tongue and larynx and placed them in the garbage disposal.

That alone outweighs every single body part Gein had in his house. Plus, as mentioned, Gein only admitted to two murders.

I have no idea why Kemper doesn’t have more notoriety than he does.
    Originally posted by ohfralala For sure.

Kemper decapitated his mother after he beat her to death with a claw hammer while she slept. He raped her severed head before he placed it on a shelf and used it as a dart board. He then cut out her tongue and larynx and placed them in the garbage disposal.

That alone outweighs every single body part Gein had in his house. Plus, as mentioned, Gein only admitted to two murders.

I love the moment right before her murder. He went into her room and she dismissively whined, "I suppose you want to talk to me all night again, don't you?" and then he decided that was it. Haha.
    Originally posted by Sudo You mean the Texas chainsaw massacre?

But he made furniture and accessories from body parts.
    Originally posted by ohfralala For sure.

The nipple belt alone required more than two corpses by far.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Everyone disagrees with your normie choice of Ed Gein, you normie faggot, LSD!
Jump to Top