User Controls

meditaintin with ur paintin

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i guess its true what they say, all you can do is the best you can. everyday i just try to stay humble and remind the bastards theres no need to try and get anyone down. i'm just glad to be surrounded by fellow likeminded patriots that strive day in and day out to enrich eachothers lives.

sometimes though, you have to retract the lock-pin on your chair and just let it recline. express yourself in your favorite creative domain(not that i know what that means) and then let your masterpiece speak to you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yo tootsy 2k1 you there? how many shows have you seen at shoreline? i went to see some queeract called grouplo which was opened by kflay and i missed the opening becuase me and my bromo were sittin in the parkinglot chugging malt beverages. i guess its true you gotta plug your nose before you dive 10 leagues under the sea ..... its kinda true and its kinda sad these dreams in wich im dying are the best ive ever had
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    *funny
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    but why is paint so loud
Jump to Top