User Controls

I seriously might just kill myself

Item 9 African Astronaut
    All I'd have to do is go to airgas, fill a tank with nitrogen and hook it up to a scuba / oxygen mask and put it over my face, turn the valve and its all over and no horrific mess for anyone to clean up. That or just a heroin/fent overdose. I have the money to do it right now, its so tempting to just kill myself, I'm never gonna be rich or have a hot ass gf or any sweet expensive shit so what do I have to live for? Absolutelt nothing, and that is exacfly what I wish for and that is exactly what i'm gonna get in this world. I hate my life and I don't want to live anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Be sure to duct tape the mask to your face. Otherwise you may remove it when unconscious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Oh, but don't do it.

Knew I forgot someting.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Don't you idiot. I'm working on becoming rich, and like I promised you, if I become rich I would invite you to take part in my rich lifestyle by giving you a job, like in The Wolf of Wall Street (you'd be Jonah Hill's character). I told you this ages ago and I'm genuinely serious.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    "
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    *sigh* alright, i'll keep it in my back pocket for now...
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ your a christfag so your opinion ismaigo,aticallu irrelevant.

lolwhut? That wasn't an opinion, it was a statement detailing a course of action I'd be involving you in, and when have I even implied I'm a Christfag?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Yeah, hey. That's my title, asshole.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita lolwhut? That wasn't an opinion, it was a statement detailing a course of action I'd be involving you in, and when have I even implied I'm a Christfag?

not you, the other guy but i already deleted my comment to him so whatever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude play video games and do drugs. What do yiu really need more money for? A bigger house to sit in just the same?, a fancier car just to get to where you're going just the same? Wearing expensive clothes like anyone gives a fuck?

Be like yourself. Do what you do. Fuck bitches G's up ho's down
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ because there are too many pieces or shit roaming free in this country who have no business even being alive let alone living amoung us. Plus it's be so easy to kill myself and leave this world forever so why the fuck not ?
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Having an apt and enough money to get high and drunk everyday is all I need these days..
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ because there are too many pieces or shit roaming free in this country who have no business even being alive let alone living amoung us. Plus it's be so easy to kill myself and leave this world forever so why the fuck not ?

The solution is obvious.

mass shootie, then kys

Two birds with one stone.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    You shitfuckers on this site are the only people who care about me besides myself
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Dawww <3
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I seriously love each and every one one you. As much as this world sucks and we have have to rot here, at least we ain't gotta rot here alone... I Love You All.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Amen
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I'm tentativly going to say, "That's sweet of you" while fully expecting YOU FAGGOTS I WAS TROLLING.

NiS ftw.
    Originally posted by Item 9 I seriously love each and every one one you. As much as this world sucks and we have have to rot here, at least we ain't gotta rot here alone… I Love You All.

Us Totseans all in this together, and that includes in death.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    i'm not, im serioisly considering killijg mhself
Jump to Top