User Controls

after a month or so i realize the dh'ers aren't that bad at all

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i used to be a dh'er 5 years ago but cut it out when i had a kid but i realize if im a dh'er and they are dh'ers nothing wrong with being a dh'er to me. its brought more women to this forum and i get a lot more likes on my post than ever before. plus the dh'ers tend to be women and against pedophiles lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You're a squirrely little bastard huh Bill Krozby?
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Bill Krozby where did you post on DH?
    Damn word enhancements lol K R O Z not Bill Krozby
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by itybit Damn word enhancements lol K R O Z not Bill Krozby

Ur sexy ity. Will you please take off your clothes for me baby?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thanks Matt, but no ain't nobody want to see that lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I do!

Big hug, Ity.
    Originally posted by itybit Bill Krozby where did you post on DH?

I didn't post on there. I wasnt on there for the forums. I was there for the pussy
    After 11 yrs I can tell you you're wrong, they really are that bad.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Hahaha. You never had much of a problem with them in the first place because you're a simple-minded sheeple who's eager to fuck anything with a pulse.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I wish I was edgy
    Not like real life edgy, just internet explorer cool.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Hahaha. You never had much of a problem with them in the first place because you're a simple-minded sheeple who's eager to fuck anything with a pulse.

Wow.. You're a cool guy...
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by D4NG0 Hahaha. You never had much of a problem with them in the first place because you're a simple-minded sheeple who's eager to fuck anything with a pulse.

Shiba inu's are faggots.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I didn't like them at first but most of them have assimilated well
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stare rape I didn't like them at first but most of them have assimilated well

What does it take to assimilate? I am asking for larrythenonlegend.
    IN ROBOT/ALIEN/jedi VOICE

*VEEP VEEP VEEP WILL NO ASSIMILATE!*
    Originally posted by stare rape I didn't like them at first but most of them have assimilated well

Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What does it take to assimilate? I am asking for larrythenonlegend.

That was swift. You're about as sharp as candy glass ya over the hill limp dick drunk.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Jill, ur gonna have to dump Dirty Larry,, I'm sick of being envious of a dimwitted tool
    Pole trying extra hard, fading into internet obscurity. Worst nightmare come true.
Jump to Top