User Controls

Lanny's disturbing obsession with word enhancements.

Enterita African Astronaut

The word "SOME THING" (no spaces) changes now. Come on.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    You make the worst thread topics...we are all more stupid for reading your posts...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    something
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    that's an odd one, I don't even remember making it "something"
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Wait, what is his "romantic abnormality"? Troy McClure not Lanny
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    some

soma
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    somet
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    someth
    somethi
    somethin
    something
    omething
    mething
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh there we go, M E T H -> math, which is part of something
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    damn, I'm just too clever for my own good. Either that or I should stop adding wordenhancements while drunk
    Meth
    Originally posted by Cootehill Wait, what is his "romantic abnormality"? Troy McClure not Lanny

Fish fetish
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Lanny damn, I'm just too clever for my own good. Either that or I should stop adding wordenhancements while drunk

Test to see if you changed Bill Krozby to Bill Bill Krozbyby
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Lazy bitch
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny damn, I'm just too clever for my own good. Either that or I should stop adding wordenhancements while drunk

You've already changed hundreds of posts in discussion threads with your dumb game, and now those posts don't make any sense anymore. People who come after who want to read through threads can't figure out why the posts make no sense, and then just look at them as more kidiot babble and leave.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Duke Zion You make the worst thread topics…we are all more stupid for reading your posts…

lol he does even more than me. everything relates to him being a cuck or having to do with the simpsons. i guess we all have our scthick lol

Sorry but not sorry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You've already changed hundreds of posts in discussion threads with your dumb game, and now those posts don't make any sense anymore. People who come after who want to read through threads can't figure out why the posts make no sense, and then just look at them as more kidiot babble and leave.

your butthurt sustains me
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Lanny your butthurt sustains me

First you provide an auto-delete function and we lose a ton of members to that nonsense, then you play favorites and we lose more members to that, then you close reg numerous times because you can't work with the users, and now you're fucking with people's posts and the BBS content. What's next on your fuckup list?
    dont call me up and tell me that its ok
    just turn it off because i dont care anyway
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Bill Krozby bill Bill Krozbyby
Jump to Top