User Controls

ATTN: Speckles. Who were some of your favorite users from before 2006?

Enterita African Astronaut
    What'd you think of Aludin, for example? That fag was very divisive, so I'd be interested to hear what you thought of him.
    My god...do you people ever try to live in the present?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My god…do you people ever try to live in the present?

Aww... do you feel excluded, Jig?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My god…do you people ever try to live in the present?

"you people"?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember the one pic of aludin I saw he definitely was looking mad with a bowl cut
    Originally posted by Sudo I remember the one pic of aludin I saw he definitely was looking mad with a bowl cut

who were u on totse
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Metaphysicist
    Originally posted by Enterita "you people"?

Yes you niggas...on and on..day after day about the same shit nerdy forum...The DHers don't talk about DH so much and that's a relatively recent death.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes you niggas…on and on..day after day about the same shit nerdy forum…The DHers don't talk about DH so much and that's a relatively recent death.

because your forum was a piece of shit
    Um so was yours by the sound of it...a group of dimwits posting about drugs explosives and pedophilia while your moms vacuum your rooms in the background. lololol.

"Tell us about the old days again grandad..."
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um so was yours by the sound of it…a group of dimwits posting about drugs explosives and pedophilia while your moms vacuum your rooms in the background. lololol.

it's probably just a coincidence that you, the one person who thinks the site sucked, didn't post there

jealous faggot
    lolololol
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Totse and zoklet even had intellectuals with immense knowledge. Chemists, pharmacists, even now there is quite a bit of knowledge floating amongst the shitposting. There were interesting threads that you couldn't find anywhere else on the internet.

One of our members even designrd his own research chemical which he sold to a Chinese lab. It later became available for purchase, and it was a lovely drug. The end.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Totse and zoklet even had intellectuals with immense knowledge. Chemists, pharmacists, even now there is quite a bit of knowledge floating amongst the shitposting. There were interesting threads that you couldn't find anywhere else on the internet.

One of our members even designrd his own research chemical which he sold to a Chinese lab. It later became available for purchase, and it was a lovely drug. The end.

So qualified nerds then...sounds riveting.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL One of our members even designrd his own research chemical which he sold to a Chinese lab. It later became available for purchase, and it was a lovely drug. The end.

lol what

trolling?
    ford prefect?
    joepedo?

nobody else comes to mind except that pharoahfentanyl guy, but I'm pretty sure that was on bluelight
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Pickwick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no he made his own
Jump to Top