User Controls

I juat sat in the middle of a park bench so nobody would sit next to me.

Enterita African Astronaut
    But someone just did so I had to move over a bit. Ugh.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Im gonna make u my bitch
    I'm serious cupcake
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Im gonna make u my bitch

You not only idolized a whore, you took part in a group activity to make your avatar hayley williams from paramore, to feel a sense of belonging back on zoklet.

Youre not making anyone your bitch, you bitch.

"I need to belong on the forum!! Ill have a hayley william avatar too guys!!!"
    Originally posted by Enterita You not only idolized a whore, you took part in a group activity to make your avatar hayley williams from paramore, to feel a sense of belonging back on zoklet.

Youre not making anyone your bitch, you bitch.

"I need to belong on the forum!! Ill have a hayley william avatar too guys!!!"

I was the first person to have that avatar you retard...someone else made it theirs then several others followed...you will never be on my level...I was the king of shit posting on Zoklet and you will never come close to my retardation...Take your thumb out your ass and try again
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I was the first person to have that avatar you retard…someone else made it theirs then several others followed…you will never be on my level…I was the king of shit posting on Zoklet and you will never come close to my retardation…Take your thumb out your ass and try again

I was the first you fucking liar. Thats why I brought it up.
    Yea you keep thinking that...if you were the fag I am thinking of you made a thread claiming I copied it off you when it was obvious I had the avatar long before...I even posted you PMs to me admitting it...more people used a avatar just as a joke because you were so butthurt you were bleeding out your panties
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Yea you keep thinking that…if you were the fag I am thinking of you made a thread claiming I copied it off you when it was obvious I had the avatar long before…I even posted you PMs to me admitting it…more people used a avatar just as a joke because you were so butthurt you were bleeding out your panties

Every1 hated u for following the trend. We had our hayley williams avatar group on irc literally howling at your attempts to fit in.
    Originally posted by Enterita Every1 hated u for following the trend. We had our hayley williams avatar group on irc literally howling at your attempts to fit in.

Then tread was created by me dumbass...if there is a decent archive of Zoklet threads it is pretty easy to prove....it actually started by someone saying we should use hot women as our avatars and I choose to use Hayley Williams because I was listening to paramore at the time....You are literally a fag buy the way
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Then tread was created by me dumbass…if there is a decent archive of Zoklet threads it is pretty easy to prove….it actually started by someone saying we should use hot women as our avatars and I choose to use Hayley Williams because I was listening to paramore at the time….You are literally a fag buy the way

You didnt even sign up to zoklet until 2011. The trend started in 2010.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Enterita You didnt even sign up to zoklet until 2011. The trend started in 2010.

ill skull fuck you ayyy babi
    Originally posted by Enterita You didnt even sign up to zoklet until 2011. The trend started in 2010.

I am not gonna keep arguing about this I proved you wrong and stupid years ago no need to rehash old faggotry.
    This thread became unbelievable when he said someone sat next to him......by the way how the fuck do u remember what year I joined Zoklet....also I had a different account before Duke Zion and was on Totse when you were just a load rolling down the crack of your mommas ass.
    Like I said before you cant beat me.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion This thread became unbelievable when he said someone sat next to him……by the way how the fuck do u remember what year I joined Zoklet….also I had a different account before Duke Zion and was on Totse when you were just a load rolling down the crack of your mommas ass.

Did ya, -SpectraL?
    The name is Duke Zion get it right bitch.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I was the first person to have that avatar you retard…someone else made it theirs then several others followed…you will never be on my level…I was the king of shit posting on Zoklet and you will never come close to my retardation…Take your thumb out your ass and try again

lololol what a fucking nerd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's true. Duke Zion was the master of shitposting. Nobody did it better.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's true. Duke Zion was the master of shitposting. Nobody did it better.

What about Aludin?
    Something to be proud of...fucking nerds...lololol
Jump to Top