User Controls

I lefit miss malice and wish he didnt kill himself.

Enterita African Astronaut
    He was cool.

Oh well, I guess Ill have to take his place.

Lanny you fucking... fucking liberal commie. You should be a nihilist or uhm

That cat thing was just a troll u guys. I didnt rlly fuck my cat with my tiny dick. Lol trolled u!
    Enter I love you
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Wasnt he the guy who fucked his cat
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Wasnt he the guy who fucked his cat

Didnt u say u were leaving?
    Originally posted by Enterita Didnt u say u were leaving?

Answer the fucking question
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Answer the fucking question

I answered it in the fucking OP you illiterate attn whore faggot who only joined this community in 2011
    Fucking hell lanny. Ill lit er ate
    Originally posted by Enterita I answered it in the fucking OP you illiterate attn whore faggot who only joined this community in 2011

I was on Zoklet and totse...that where the true OG niggers came from get on my level bitch
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Enterita He was cool.

Oh well, I guess Ill have to take his place.

Lanny you fucking… fucking liberal commie. You should be a nihilist or uhm

That cat thing was just a troll u guys. I didnt rlly fuck my cat with my tiny dick. Lol trolled u!

are you calling him a nihilist because that's my thing? don't fuck around.
    And yes he fucked his cat...I reposted his tiny feline infested pecker on zoklet and he cried into his salad.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion And yes he fucked his cat…I reposted his tiny feline infested pecker on zoklet and he cried into his salad.

pretty sure i can ring you up on some RICO shit based off of that
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box pretty sure i can ring you up on some RICO shit based off of that

Bring it on cowboy
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Bring it on cowboy
    ka
    baal
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Malice was a libertarian due to reading too many books by nasty jedi economists like Ayn Rand and Ludwig von Mises.

The lessons he learned from this - paying the people who do real work is a nuisance, unions are evil, rule of law is oppressive, open borders are nifty, and the rich are just plain better than you.

It contributed to his poor mental adjustment.

Which reminds me of a joke, two free market economists are walking down the road when one of them sees a penny. He bends down to pick it up, but the other stops him and says "don't forget the efficient market hypothesis - if that was a real penny someone else would already have picked it up".
    Originally posted by Cootehill Malice was a libertarian due to reading too many books by nasty jedi economists like Ayn Rand and Ludwig von Mises.

The lessons he learned from this - paying the people who do real work is a nuisance, unions are evil, rule of law is oppressive, open borders are nifty, and the rich are just plain better than you.

It contributed to his poor mental adjustment.

Which reminds me of a joke, two free market economists are walking down the road when one of them sees a penny. He bends down to pick it up, but the other stops him and says "don't forget the efficient market hypothesis - if that was a real penny someone else would already have picked it up".

He should have read posts made by teenagers on /pol/ instead
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box ka
    baal

Spit my cum out before you talk.
    Originally posted by Enterita He should have read posts made by teenagers on /pol/ instead

That would be smarter than reading books written by people who hate you and want to see you dead or enslaved.
    The problem was he fucked his cat and didn't even pull out....that is crossing some sort of line
    Originally posted by Cootehill That would be smarter than reading books written by people who hate you and want to see you dead or enslaved.

Oh, and I forgot the G*rmans - then he started reading books by Nietzsche, a pathetic autistic cripple who had delusions of being a man of great will and potential, and Schopenhauer, a depressive, a life failure and incel.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Oh, and I forgot the G*rmans - then he started reading books by Nietzsche, a pathetic autistic cripple who had delusions of being a man of great will and potential, and Schopenhauer, a depressive, a life failure and incel.

Malice was right on the money.
Jump to Top