User Controls

I'm pro-rape

cartof Yung Blood
    Here's why, SOME people literally cannot control their urges and have to get off in some way, if a guy or girl forces you into sex be GLAD they think you're attractive enough to waste their time on you. I think it's dumb too that people are getting YEARS for such a dumb "crime" literally it won't 'scar' you for that long. Maybe a week and that's it. By you reporting rape, you're literallyruining someone else's life that cared enough about you to have sex with you, sex is suppose to be meaningful. If you don't want to be raped there are many ways to prevent it, if you let it happen then clearly you want it to happen and you deserve it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    wat i can't hav chapped lips motherfucka??
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fight me irl.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    XD
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck me irl.

Challenge excepted
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Challenge excepted

I was talking to OP, but ok. 3PM at the fairground.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Duke Zion wat i can't hav chapped lips motherfucka??

Cant a guy hav chapped lips
    Originally posted by Sophie I was talking to OP, but ok. 3PM at the fairground.

You bring the crisco.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion You bring the crisco.

And you bring the weed. Then we'll have a party.
    Originally posted by Sophie And you bring the weed. Then we'll have a party.

I got some robocough and sassafras roots
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I got some robocough and sassafras roots

It's all we need, really.
    Originally posted by Sophie It's all we need, really.

Im gonna bleach my anus for this party
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Im gonna bleach my anus for this party

That's very considerate of you.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by cartof Here's why, SOME people literally cannot control their urges and have to get off in some way, if a guy or girl forces you into sex be GLAD they think you're attractive enough to waste their time on you. I think it's dumb too that people are getting YEARS for such a dumb "crime" literally it won't 'scar' you for that long. Maybe a week and that's it. By you reporting rape, you're literallyruining someone else's life that cared enough about you to have sex with you, sex is suppose to be meaningful. If you don't want to be raped there are many ways to prevent it, if you let it happen then clearly you want it to happen and you deserve it

you're an abortion
    Originally posted by Sophie That's very considerate of you.

You better eat my ass like a sandwich
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Duke Zion You better eat my ass like a sandwich

that's pretty vulgar tbh fam
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box that's pretty vulgar tbh fam

Yeah it is, and no way to treat a lady.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box that's pretty vulgar tbh fam

mind yo business...I dont tell you what flavor jam to eat out yo daddys ass nigger.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah it is, and no way to treat a lady.

Alright I will eat yours in a compassionate way baby.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cartof Here's why, SOME people literally cannot control their urges and have to get off in some way, if a guy or girl forces you into sex be GLAD they think you're attractive enough to waste their time on you. I think it's dumb too that people are getting YEARS for such a dumb "crime" literally it won't 'scar' you for that long. Maybe a week and that's it. By you reporting rape, you're literallyruining someone else's life that cared enough about you to have sex with you, sex is suppose to be meaningful. If you don't want to be raped there are many ways to prevent it, if you let it happen then clearly you want it to happen and you deserve it

lol the last girl i had sex with brought me an egg mcmuffin sammich one morning and i started falling asleep and she woke me up saying she wanted to have sex after emphasizing before coming over she wasn't going to fuck me. I eventually told her to gtfo.

ent up laying her at her place and found out she had a husband and i called her a cheater lol
Jump to Top