User Controls

so embaressing

cartof Yung Blood
    I am 13. Just my grandpa and I are staying down at his shack at the moment. I've been sleeping with no clothes on for the passed few nights because it feels better and my grandpa doesn't come into my room much, so he wouldn't know. But this morning I accidentally slept in so grandpa came in to wake me up. I had morning wood (an erection in the morning that is caused in your sleep) and I had kicked the covers off during the night so I was laying there naked, with a hard-on (how embaressing!!). Grandpa quickly went out of the room and we weren't talking because it was awkward. Then later on today I was wanking off in the bathroom (which doesn't have a lock) when I thought my grandpa was outside. He walked in just as I was ejaculating and groaning with orgasm. One day doesn't get much more embaressing than that!! How unlucky. My grandpa and I haven't talked for seven hours now. What should I say to him?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "it isn't going to suck itself"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra "it isn't going to suck itself"

Get out of my head and into my bed.
    Long ago when I was young and renting a room off a middle aged landlady she'd come in my room in the morning with coffee for me...I'd often lay there naked purposefully pretending to be asleep with a boner. I'd hear the door open and then no sound for about 30 seconds...then I'd hear it quietly shut...A min or too later there would be a knock on the door "are you decent? I have your coffee ready"

The filthy old mare.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cartof I am 13. Just my grandpa and I are staying down at his shack at the moment. I've been sleeping with no clothes on for the passed few nights because it feels better and my grandpa doesn't come into my room much, so he wouldn't know. But this morning I accidentally slept in so grandpa came in to wake me up. I had morning wood (an erection in the morning that is caused in your sleep) and I had kicked the covers off during the night so I was laying there naked, with a hard-on (how embaressing!!). Grandpa quickly went out of the room and we weren't talking because it was awkward. Then later on today I was wanking off in the bathroom (which doesn't have a lock) when I thought my grandpa was outside. He walked in just as I was ejaculating and groaning with orgasm. One day doesn't get much more embaressing than that!! How unlucky. My grandpa and I haven't talked for seven hours now. What should I say to him?

Say hey [while patting him on the back], sorry if I gave you flashbacks for when you were young and puberty started to kick in a notch. Tell me, is better to use one or both hands for better stimulation? You caught me, and now I think it is best that we start an official teen-to-adult conversation. Share some stories when you first got caught. If you haven't been caught, make one up. [pat him on the back again]-we need this grandfather to grandson bond. Please help me out. This weird urge is driving me crazy dude! I. Can't. Stop.

Say and do exactly what I just said. Breathe first. Then go in with confidence. When he looks at you, sound like you're in a very good mood. That would make him feel even more comfortable.

You're welcome kid.👍
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Are oll of those words worth reading?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are oll of those words worth reading?

Summary, Gramps and grandson getting it on down at the family cabin.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are oll of those words worth reading?
    How dare you insult my intelligence! I shall cut your tongue and feed it to the dogs-
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    Ask if you can take it up the pooper. He'll cheer up instantly I promise you that.
Jump to Top