User Controls

what should i make my girlfriend wear

alright so my gf and i were high and decided it would be funny to troll people because she can pass for very young for her age, by buying her an asian schoolgirl uniform and then she wears it out to a concert or something while i just wear my normal shit and make out with her and horrify all the normies. ANYWAYS so she said I can pick what she wears and it can be as slutty as I want but I'm not sure if I should get something like super modest, slightly slutty, or very slutty.

The super modest one might make it better because she legit might look like really young and shit. i kind of like the halfway slutty look. the full slutty look is dank too. i'll post some pictures for reference.

this is like a more modest one

this is the real japanese sara one

this one is the really slutty one

anyways anyone got any ideas. yes she is asian and i am pro miscegenation. now that we've got that out of the way let's hear the suggestions. if you guys have a good suggestion i can probably get her to post a pic of the final result.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ

i think you kinda missed the point, chun li is old enough to fight and therefore a chun li outfit would totally ruin the point
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's Kasumi though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    First or second one. The third one looks like it could just be an adult looking slutty.
    Originally posted by Technologist First or second one. The third one looks like it could just be an adult looking slutty.

yea i was thinking the second one because i like the first one too but it seems a little too subtle.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fine just dress her in Paw Patrol footsie pajamas.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    shoe on headq
    Originally posted by mmQ That's Kasumi though

oh lol well i guess i'm a racist bastard
    Originally posted by mmQ Fine just dress her in Paw Patrol footsie pajamas.

yea dude but she can pass for like 16-17 maybe but not 4. UGH YOU ARE SO UNHELPFUL WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III yea dude but she can pass for like 16-17 maybe but not 4. UGH YOU ARE SO UNHELPFUL WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

Put her in a diaper and a t-shirt and push her around in a stroller while simultaneously finger banging her and calling her a poor little babby.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Smoke some more meth bro
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You should obviously make her wear a Burka and make out/heavily pet her cloth. Your plan seems more like something shed like if she's not used to getting attention or being sexualized. Either dress her in a jumpsuit and pigtails or a Burka or nothing at all. A Japanese schoolgirl outfit is pure weeaboo faggotry
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    omg sudo is a genus!

get her a see-thru burka and have her wear nipple tassles / electrical tape X marks. and also a moderately sized strapcock. and some ronald mcdonald boots. shes smoking a cigar/

you wear a sick ass chainmale dress, a toupe or a chefs hat, hairy legs, cowboy boots, and a replica Mark V Deepsea Brass diving helmet but costomized so you can hinge the whole face up so you can act out the fantasy.

at this point probably she will lift up your dress and blow smoke up your ass and scream some kinda japanese/muslim phrase, thats when you reveal the hinged helmet and get hot and heavy with her.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As a supporter of pure weeaboo faggotry, i support the notion of you getting a cute schoolgirl outfit for your gf, make it modest and plain. Maybe put a colorful ribbon in her hair. That'd be cute.

Also, she sounds like a keeper fam, post pics of your gf.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    queer
    Originally posted by Sophie As a supporter of pure weeaboo faggotry, i support the notion of you getting a cute schoolgirl outfit for your gf, make it modest and plain. Maybe put a colorful ribbon in her hair. That'd be cute.

Also, she sounds like a keeper fam, post pics of your gf.

i'm not going to post here, but if she's ok with it i'll pm you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    as a bonus make sure you get one of those old man masks for yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i'm not going to post here, but if she's ok with it i'll pm you

I wasn't 100% serious, but if she's ok with it go for it.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Gothic lolita all the way
Jump to Top