User Controls

Are antifa just nihilists that won't admit it?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/34776/man-attacked-antifa-holding-fascist-american-flag-james-barrett

An Antifa-led counter-protest that turned violent a few weeks ago in Portland, Oregon, featured a particularly disturbing moment caught on video: a man carrying an America flag crumbling to the ground after being hit in the back of the head by a masked, club-wielding Antifa member.

While Antifa apparently believed the man was a member of some white supremacist group, that couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, he was carrying the flag because he wanted to make clear that the far-right doesn't have a monopoly on patriotism.

"Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known," The Oregonian reports. "With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators." But things quickly unraveled when Welch encountered black-clad so-called "anti-fascist" protesters, who "demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol," the paper reports.

Look, no antifa member really cares about niggers, jedis, women, or whatever. this whole progressive shit has nothing to do with minorities, it's nothing but white people signalling. it seems like antifa is pretty dead set on attacking anything and everything

This has my full endorsement, especially trash cans need to feel the wrath of the reversal of modernity.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I honestly wonder sometimes if some of these attacks are committed just to make them look bad or if they're actually all that impulsive and stupid

I remember asking dargo about them ages ago because he said he'd been involved with them in the past and he got upset and called me a cop
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by aldra I honestly wonder sometimes if some of these attacks are committed just to make them look bad or if they're actually all that impulsive and stupid

I remember asking dargo about them ages ago because he said he'd been involved with them in the past and he got upset and called me a cop

haha I know the kind of people that roll in these circles. they know very little but have very strong opinions. dont remind me of Occupy.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    If you read a bit about antifa, the personalities in their history and the personalities involved in the creation of their ideology (eg. propaganda of the deed), you have to conclude that they're pretty much just jedi.

Most of it is just an attempt to intellectualise lashing out at the goyim who the jedis feel continually othered and humiliated by.

And taken together the whole program is the same thing the jedis have tried over and over in different countries - including the USA with shit like the Anarchist bombing campaigns - yes, it's never worked well for them, but when you read their justifications for things like "the propaganda of the deed" that seems beside the point. The objective is not to win, it's revenge in some weird, comic book villain like way.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    You are out of your element donny
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    BTW imagine if someone from the right wing snuck up behind and smashed the head of someone carrying an American flag, and what the media response would be.

Or if the bike lock professor Eric Clanton, who got probation for hitting multiple people in the head with one of those solid steel bike locks, a potentially deadly weapon, was a right wing activist instead of an antifa.

You would hear about it daily for a year, the same way you heard about Heather Heyer dying of a heart attack for a year.
Jump to Top