User Controls

advice on how to get medical bills erased

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the wambulance took me to the hospital several times this summer when i didn't want to. they forcefully took me everytime when i denied it.

think i have a good case with saul to get rid of it and swipe it clean?

they claim they have my signature but can't "read it"
    If you have a lot of medical bills you just need to agree to make payments on them...by law once you do that they can't hassle you about it.

You can literally send them $1 a month..no joke, I know someone who does that (in Texas at least...and I know you are in Texas).

As far as the ambulance trips I think you'd lose that one...I'm somewhat familiar that the law is the person taken is billed regardless of the circumstances (ie if you were unresponsive too)...that's so people are not afraid to call an ambulance if someone is sick for fear of being billed etc.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    kill yourself
    Originally posted by D4NG0 kill yourself

no im not a faggot like you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Become a doctor and maybe they'll waive them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you have a lot of medical bills you just need to agree to make payments on them…by law once you do that they can't hassle you about it.

You can literally send them $1 a month..no joke, I know someone who does that (in Texas at least…and I know you are in Texas).

As far as the ambulance trips I think you'd lose that one…I'm somewhat familiar that the law is the person taken is billed regardless of the circumstances (ie if you were unresponsive too)…that's so people are not afraid to call an ambulance if someone is sick for fear of being billed etc.

so they can't hassle with your credit score by paying 1 dollar a month? lol you're full of shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or you could just dress up like a doctor and go to the billing headquarters and tell them there was a mistake with a patient (you) and they need to erase his bill. Make sure to wear a bushy moustache.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm surprised they took you if you refused though...that would be hard to prove of course.

Long ago I got extremely drunk at a friends house and he started walking me home, I passed out half way there and he thought I was dead and ran to a house and had them call an ambulance. When it showed up I apparently came round and refused to go so they took me home (lololol).

My mate went with me and when we got to the house the g/f came out (and half the street) and the ambulance woman said to her "you can kick him if you like, he wont remember" (my mate told me this later, I don't remember any of it.

For 2 weeks I had this gut cramp like I'd been kicked really hard in the gutt...she denied she actually did it...but I'm not so sure.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so they can't hassle with your credit score by paying 1 dollar a month? lol you're full of shit

Correct, if you make payments it doesnt even show up on your credit report...it only does if it goes to collections.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you have a lot of medical bills you just need to agree to make payments on them…by law once you do that they can't hassle you about it.

You can literally send them $1 a month..no joke, I know someone who does that (in Texas at least…and I know you are in Texas).

As far as the ambulance trips I think you'd lose that one…I'm somewhat familiar that the law is the person taken is billed regardless of the circumstances (ie if you were unresponsive too)…that's so people are not afraid to call an ambulance if someone is sick for fear of being billed etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/getoutofdebt.org/17602/is-it-true-that-if-i-send-1-a-month-the-creditors-will-leave-me-alone-shanna/amp
    Originally posted by mmQ Or you could just dress up like a doctor and go to the billing headquarters and tell them there was a mistake with a patient (you) and they need to erase his bill. Make sure to wear a bushy moustache.

right. I wonder if i can get a blow job as well by one of the nurses.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Correct, if you make payments it doesnt even show up on your credit report…it only does if it goes to collections.

well its already at collections because i didn't know the info before hand thats why im bitching.

i just called them and they said i need to file a police report to refute it but i don't want to go to jail for fraud

even though 9/11 comission owes the saudis and iran and afganistan billions of dollars to the point where they would become bankrupt.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well its already at collections because i didn't know the info before hand thats why im bitching.

yeah you're fucked then. it's not the hospitals debt anymore they sold it to a collection agency for pennies on the dollar probably.

That's why hospitals are happy to "deal"...even if it takes you 10yrs to pay it back, it's better for them than selling it to a collection agency.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson yeah you're fucked then. it's not the hospitals debt anymore they sold it to a collection agency.

yeah but the collection agency said i can file a police report against the hospital so im trying to figure out how to do that properly...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson yeah you're fucked then. it's not the hospitals debt anymore they sold it to a collection agency for pennies on the dollar probably.

That's why hospitals are happy to "deal"…even if it takes you 10yrs to pay it back, it's better for them than selling it to a collection agency.

Can you show me a source other than the one person you know that said he did it?
    Originally posted by mmQ Can you show me a source other than the one person you know that said he did it?

I'm doing it myself right now (not $1 though...I pay $50 a month). That's the deal I struck with the hospital. Interest free and doesn't show on my credit report at all. As long as I keep paying that's that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah but the collection agency said i can file a police report against the hospital so im trying to figure out how to do that properly…

That wont stop the collection agency wanting their money...your case against the hospital has nothing to do with the debt THEY know own. IF you won your case against the hospital then you'd likely be awarded money to cover that you paid (or owe) to the collection agency.
    As a side note...

about 13yrs ago my g/f of the time ODed...I called an ambulance for her and she ended up in ICU for 7 days ...she was pretty much comatose the whole time and a hospital financial person came around talking to me, I told them she had no money and they gave me a bunch of forms to get "assistance" for her...after she was better we filled the forms out and sent them in...they replied with "send a check for $1000 as your part of the settlement, you have 7 days to respond or we'll take it as you are assuming all the debt", She wrote back "I don't have $1000".

Never heard from them again..and it never showed up on her credit...they basically let a $100k+ hospital bill go...or someone fucked up royally on their end.
    Here you go for next time...NEGOTIATE AND BULLSHIT, that's the key.

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/my-money/2014/05/25/what-to-do-when-you-cant-pay-medical-bills
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    hmm, this might seem a bit out there, but have you considered killing yourself? the best part of hell is there are no jedis (they're god's chosen people)
Jump to Top