User Controls

Ive come to love the look of disgust on a barely legal young lady...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    After this 40 year old man approaches them and tells them how pretty they are... and then proceeds to ask for their phone number. 🤣😃☺
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Don't worry if you aim past barely legal at very illegal they'll be much more amicable.
    Originally posted by Sophie Don't worry if you aim past barely legal at very illegal they'll be much more amicable.

Not im my experience. You must be more desirable than I am.
    HTS highlight reel
    Do you ever not strike out.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    I love it too
    Originally posted by HTS Do you ever not strike out.

Yes. My current girlfriend I met at the gym. I do pretty well with 30-somethings and older ...but 20-somethings and younger I'm mostly unsuccessful.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes. My current girlfriend I met at the gym. I do pretty well with 30-somethings and older …but 20-somethings and younger I'm mostly unsuccessful.

Yeah, I mostly just meant like... do you ever actually get to have sex with 18 year old cuties? If so, all the times you strike out don't really matter. It's a numbers game. 🤗
    Originally posted by HTS Yeah, I mostly just meant like… do you ever actually get to have sex with 18 year old cuties? If so, all the times you strike out don't really matter. It's a numbers game. 🤗

Yes. I've had sex with several 18 year old cuties.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes. I've had sex with several 18 year old cuties.

Daddy/10. You lucky dog.
    Originally posted by HTS Daddy/10. You lucky dog.

It takes a whole lot of cold approaching and rejection to get to those however.
Jump to Top