User Controls

I'm depressed. :(

Enterita African Astronaut
    I feel like such a fucking failure. I had so much promise, but I'm a fucking loser.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Kill yourself. Do it.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Kill yourself. Do it.

If I did that and left the screen open on this page, you'd be fucked, you know that right?

Lucky for you I would never kill myself.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Nah, cheeky forum posting wouldn't be prosecuted under those bullshit laws, its only serious cases like the girl egging her bf to do it.
    Originally posted by Enterita If I did that and left the screen open on this page, you'd be fucked, you know that right?

Lucky for you I would never kill myself.

Well not now you posted that...
    216.302 Causing a suicide
    --
    Assisting in a suicide.
    (1)
    A person commits a Class C felony when the person knowingly by force or duress
    causes another person to commit or to attempt to commit suicide.
    (2)
    A person commits a Class D felony when the person, with the purpose of assisting
    another person to commit or
    to attempt to commit suicide, knowingly and
    intentionally either:
    (a)
    Provides the physical means by which another person commits or attempts to
    commit suicide; or
    (b)
    Participates in a physical act by which another person commits or attempts to
    commit su
    icide.
    Effective:
    July 15, 1994
    History:
    Created 1994 Ky. Acts ch. 269, sec. 2, effective July 15, 1994.
    I don't live in commiefornia or any of the other gay ass states, I can say kys all fuckin day long, and actively encourage it so long as I don't force you or provide the actual means to do it. So, do it nigger, fucking hang yourself.
    In civil court though you might be sued for $360 million.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Depression is a vicious cycle. You know you have to force yourself to do things, and think about ways to enrich your life, so you can love yourself; but motivation is at an all time low when you’re depressed. You tell yourself, “I’m gonna do this or this, to bring myself out of this”, then when you can’t muster the motivation to do it, you’re even more depressed.

It sucks. Hopefully you can find a way to get beyond it.
    Originally posted by Technologist Depression is a vicious cycle. You know you have to force yourself to do things, and think about ways to enrich your life, so you can love yourself; but motivation is at an all time low when you’re depressed. You tell yourself, “I’m gonna do this or this, to bring myself out of this”, then when you can’t muster the motivation to do it, you’re even more depressed.

It sucks. Hopefully you can find a way to get beyond it.

I think being bullied as a child affected my psyche and has made me feel worthless like this.

I will never forget him.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    You're not depressed. You're a fag. big difference
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Enter,
    I can see that as leaving scars on you, but it hasn’t happened for years now. I’m not gonna say, “just get over it!”, but you need to move forward from it. They’re winning if it still effects you to this day.
    Originally posted by Technologist Enter,
    I can see that as leaving scars on you, but it hasn’t happened for years now. I’m not gonna say, “just get over it!”, but you need to move forward from it. They’re winning if it still effects you to this day.

It's hard because he did these things to me during my childhood aka developmental phase. I should probably talk to my therapist about this.
    Originally posted by Enterita It's hard because he did these things to me during my childhood aka developmental phase. I should probably talk to my therapist about this.

Tell us how the gym teacher raped you and all the kids called you a faggot for liking it.
    Originally posted by Enterita It's hard because he did these things to me during my childhood aka developmental phase. I should probably talk to my therapist about this.

haha victim mentality.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Enterita I think being bullied as a child affected my psyche and has made me feel worthless like this.

I will never forget him.

#metoo

People don't realize how much that shit affects you, and for how long.

I've gotten over having been bullied at school and beaten at home, but the scars still remain and I'm pretty sure the majority of my mental issues started there
    Originally posted by stare rape #metoo

People don't realize how much that shit affects you, and for how long.

I've gotten over having been bullied at school and beaten at home, but the scars still remain and I'm pretty sure the majority of my mental issues started there

Yeah exactly, like I'll have self-degrading thoughts and stuff and ask myself why I have them, and then I realize it was because of my childhood bully.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You got my first thanks enter!

Tell me more about your childhood bully
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Everybody wants it all
    Originally posted by Sudo You got my first thanks enter!

Tell me more about your childhood bully

I too am stingy with my thanks. Who were you on Zoklet?

I've suppressed most of it; but I remember once incident where he was punching me repeatedly, and I said to myself, "never let this go, Enter. Even when you're an adult, don't forget what this fucker did to you") and I haven't. I haven't let it go.
Jump to Top