User Controls

where's all the drama

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    c'mon, i know there's some drama where's the good shit at
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I need money,, also I do not recommend growing mushrooms in bumfuck vt as a life and $$$ sustaining situation unless you have 100,000.00 startup money,, i will also say I believe you would enjoy the 100,000.00 better if you just wasted it playing as long as you made it last 2 years
    Originally posted by POLECAT I need money,, also I do not recommend growing mushrooms in bumfuck vt as a life and $$$ sustaining situation unless you have 100,000.00 startup money,, i will also say I believe you would enjoy the 100,000.00 better if you just wasted it playing as long as you made it last 2 years

this is not the place to ply your trade
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The only mod/supermod/admin here is Lammy, and he doesn't care as long as we don't land him in prison. So, this place has been relatively drama free. Most drama we had was when DateHookup came over, and we had a little bit of a forum war going on, just a little, but they are settled in pretty well now i guess. Since DH doesn't exist anymore.
    wow no drama? anyone wanna fuck or something?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Sophie The only mod/supermod/admin here is Lammy, and he doesn't care as long as we don't land him in prison. So, this place has been relatively drama free. Most drama we had was when DateHookup came over, and we had a little bit of a forum war going on, just a little, but they are settled in pretty well now i guess. Since DH doesn't exist anymore.

How many times has "Lanny" been in prison now because of his computer/website endeavors?

Sof-- TOTSE (by any other name) no longer exists, dear -- don't be catty just because DH outlived TOTSE.

This is NiS --- we are all orphans trying to develop a loving community. ♡

Hugs to all my brethren and sisteren.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Hey OP I heard you're a bitch so fuck you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lammy is the only one left who causes drama.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by cupocheer Sof– TOTSE (by any other name) no longer exists, dear – don't be catty just because DH outlived TOTSE.

please consider fucking off and/or sticking to your original account, thanks
    Originally posted by cupocheer How many times has "Lanny" been in prison now because of his computer/website endeavors?

Sof– TOTSE (by any other name) no longer exists, dear – don't be catty just because DH outlived TOTSE.

This is NiS — we are all orphans trying to develop a loving community. ♡

Hugs to all my brethren and sisteren.

Lammy has never been to prison for cyber crimes as far as i'm aware, because everyone that has the ability to send him there are good people who respect him.

I wasn't even trying to be catty, jeez. If we're orphans and NiS is the orphanage, does that mean that by law we're siblings? Because that sounds pretty hot.
    "never been to prison for cyber crimes" I'm pretty sure the sentence for hacking into the main mainframes is a life of being an admin for lost souls such as us. if there is a hell its remarkably similar to tot-zok-er wherever the fuck we are now.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box "never been to prison for cyber crimes" I'm pretty sure the sentence for hacking into the main mainframes is a life of being an admin for lost souls such as us. if there is a hell its remarkably similar to tot-zok-er wherever the fuck we are now.

We're in space, fam. We space niggas now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie We're in space, fam. We space niggas now.

a-are we gonna make it?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box a-are we gonna make it?

Yes. I believe in our Captain, L A N N Y. He has not steered us from the path yet. Or into an asteroid field or something. The final frontier...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    fuck op
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    I glassed roshambo in the head with a cup then did his drugs while he was in the hospital
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    YO
    Get lost mash, no one misses you.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Fuck off, I know who you are.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mashlehash Fuck off, I know who you are.

Kevin died because of you.
Jump to Top