User Controls

I'm leaving NIS forever.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Too many fucking retards here these days, when TOTSE used to have some of the smartest people ever, who were definitely intelligent and Im not misremembering them since I was only 14 at the time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm actually going to leave too if you do. this place has gotten pretty gay especially just in the last 3 months.

wanna make comics together? i figured with my yolo crowd surfin life style and your addiction to fox sitcoms we can probally put some muscle into a project and do something.

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    DONT GO ENTERITA...WE NEED U HERE.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    sounds like you might be gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box sounds like you might be gay

thats really rich coming from a self proclaimed "sarcastic bi-sexual..." smh...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from a self proclaimed "sarcastic bi-sexual…" smh…

wow sounds like you have some shit to say
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    He'll be back. This is like the third time he's done this
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    If Bill Krozby and enter leave, average post quality will rise dramatically.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah i doubt that
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's true, objectively. Enter maybe not so much, but Bill Krozby definitely.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nobody has to leave for good. Just take a fucking break if you're a pansy ass and can't handle it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody has to leave for good. Just take a fucking break if you're a pansy ass and can't handle it.

you would know a lot about never leaving
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you would know a lot about never leaving

1975-2018, and I've never left.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you would know a lot about never leaving

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of 'Hacker' Spectral The Unending?"

"No"

"I thought not. It's not a story the userbase would tell you."

"It's a Totse legend. 'Hacker' Spectral The Unending was a memelord of Totse. He had such a knowledge of shitposting that he could even keep the ones he hated from posting."

"He could actually keep others from posting?"

"Forum banter is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..."

"What happened to him?"

"He became such a shithead the only thing he was afraid of was losing his wit, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he had convinced everyone to leave. Ironic. He could keep others from posting, but not himself..."
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1975-2018, and I've never left.

Damn!?!

I had you mentally pegged at c. 55. Was I ever on the money!

woohoo
    Originally posted by Sophie "Did you ever hear the tragedy of 'Hacker' Spectral The Unending?"

"No"

"I thought not. It's not a story the userbase would tell you."

"It's a Totse legend. 'Hacker' Spectral The Unending was a memelord of Totse. He had such a knowledge of shitposting that he could even keep the ones he hated from posting."

"He could actually keep others from posting?"

"Forum banter is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural…"

"What happened to him?"

"He became such a shithead the only thing he was afraid of was losing his wit, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he had convinced everyone to leave. Ironic. He could keep others from posting, but not himself…"

Terrible.
    Originally posted by Enterita Too many fucking retards here these days

Well how many would be acceptable? you have a number in mind that you could tolerate?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nobody has to leave for good. Just take a fucking break if you're a pansy ass and can't handle it.

You give a lot of good advice.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Terrible.

you have shit taste, can't even appreciate gentlemanly fan fic, 1/10
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you have shit taste, can't even appreciate gentlemanly fan fic, 1/10

If I have shit taste, then I know what's terrible.
Jump to Top