User Controls

Now I can't go to town... Great

So this all started when I got cheated on a few years ago and it made me very depressed so I stopped going out and gained a lot of weight. I had to take medical leave for my anxiety and depression issues and somewhere in that mess of self pity I convinced myself I had agoraphobia because I would get physically sick at the thought of trying to date again.

I was doing cognitive behavioral therapy for a year and taking medication but I was so hurt by the relationship I never actually tried to improve myself, I just wanted to not have to work again or ever leave the house and eventually it worked I was getting money from the government every month and working on my condition.

But to make it believable I had agoraphobia I had to stop going to town and my family would do all my shopping for me and I only went Into town for doctor appointments. They would ask me how much anxiety I felt coming in today, etc. Truth is I wasn't anxious at all, I was faking it because I still couldn't face reality.

That was years ago, now if I were to walk into town and any of my family or friends saw me they would probably freak out and think I snapped or went crazy. I got over the relationship a while ago but I have trapped myself in this lifestyle of sitting around and going on Facebook all day

How do I get out of this situation? How do I just "fake" a cured agoraphobia? It makes no sense. I feel like I'm gonna get caught and have to pay back all this money they gave me if they find out none of it was real.

I would just kill myself if they made me pay it all back! I don't know what to do! I RUINED my life for no reason! It's all HIS fault!.
    Go to the pub...who cares what your family thinks.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope, it’s all your fault. You scammed the government and now you’re stuck living in your parents home.....karma.

Agoraphobia cannot he cured, but it can be maintained enough to be liveable.

Cheating the gov. is total BS. You made your bed, now you get to lay in it. Enjoy!
    I have no problem with him cheating the gov...they cheat us enough with those bullshit school taxes etc.

If the gov are dumb enough to be scammed...then like the 50yr old lonely woman sending $5000 to Nigeria..they deserve it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    This has to be a troll, if not
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Go to the pub…who cares what your family thinks.

I havent been there since my 21st birthday.

I'm almost 30 now /sigh
    Technologist victim of incest
    Jig,

You only say that because you are childless. I don’t mind paying the taxes.

I have too much pride to take handouts. I went to school to be able to work in a good field and be a productive citizen. I could not rationalize it in my mind to live off the backs of others. I was told to go on disability, by my doctor who would happily document the need, and I still said no thank you!
    Originally posted by Technologist Jig,

You only say that because you are childless. I don’t mind paying the taxes.

I have too much pride to take handouts. I went to school to be able to work in a good field and be a productive citizen. I could not rationalize it in my mind to live off the backs of others. I was told to go on disability, by my doctor who would happily document the need, and I still said no thank you!

I've had 3 stepkids in my time and still had a problem paying them...the idea behind them is ok the problem is the implementation and blatant WASTE of funds. Buying every kid a $500 Ipad for example was one plan, give me a fucking break...

Not to mention every fucking teacher seems to be a numbnuts liberal focused more on getting their political agenda across than actually educating.
    esbity African Astronaut
    OP, male or female?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You should talk to a family member and tell them that you can't continue living like this and that you can not longer hide from your fears but have to tackle them right on. Then you ask for help and if they will take you outside. Then you make progress and over time you are even able to leave your house alone and...

Are you retarded?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Oh shit that horse do be fly tho. I looked it up and I got taught cause I thought agorophobia was the one where you are scared of water or sea-sponges. Hey I think I have that too, how much neetbux are you getting paid RN?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    This isn't the best place for advice, go find a dear abby type place for that.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho This isn't the best place for advice, go find a dear abby type place for that.

LOL, the keyword is D-e-a-r
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what's wrong with letting them think you've lost your mind
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You just need a little help.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Get out and enjoy the world.
    Stop worrying about shit you cant control.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion You just need a little help.
    Eeeeheheheheheh
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by RisiR † You should talk to a family member and tell them that you can't continue living like this and that you can not longer hide from your fears but have to tackle them right on. Then you ask for help and if they will take you outside. Then you make progress and over time you are even able to leave your house alone and…

Are you retarded?

yeah but then he'd have to work again using your genius plan
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why?

Well, I don't know I just assume if they support him cuz he can't leave the house they would in fact not support him if he could uh, do that? This seems self-evident or at least a reasonable assumption. u dumb nig.
Jump to Top