User Controls

Hahaha. Uplifting news! #MeToo activist is a rapist.

Enterita African Astronaut
    https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/aug/21/asia-argento-police-investigate-sexual-assault-claim-against-actor

Police are looking into sexual assault allegations by a young actor against Italian [actress] Asia Argento — one of the most prominent activists of the #MeToo movement.

Bennett said in the notice that he had sex with Argento in the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Marina del Rey, California, in 2013. The age of consent in California is 18. The notice claimed the encounter traumatised Bennett and hurt his career, the Times reported.

Howwww sweet it is!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Apparently having consensual sex with a 17 year old is way worse than having to let a big fat jedi fuck you to keep your career.

And the media agree!
    Originally posted by Cootehill Apparently having consensual sex with a 17 year old is way worse than having to let a big fat jedi fuck you to keep your career.

And the media agree!

Good. They want equality, now they can reap the consequences.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cootehill Apparently having consensual sex with a 17 year old is way worse than having to let a big fat jedi fuck you to keep your career.

And the media agree!

(((the media)))
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Somehow this doesn't surprise me.
    Lucky young bastard...being forced into having a blowjob at 17 by a 37yr old attractive model...He probably only came out because none of his mates believed him at the time.

"Then she pushed me down took out my cock and started choking on it"

"hahah yeah sure she did..."
    yo this goes out to all the kids who have their car at the club valet...and its TUESDAY
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lucky young bastard…being forced into having a blowjob at 17 by a 37yr old attractive model…He probably only came out because none of his mates believed him at the time.

"Then she pushed me down took out my cock and started choking on it"

"hahah yeah sure she did…"

If the genders were reversed would you still be ok with this?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    What a fucking cuck, she could hold me down and fuck me senseless anytime
    Originally posted by Sophie If the genders were reversed would you still be ok with this?

I can only speak as a former 17yr old boy...and I'd have been fine with that happening to me at 12yrs old never mind 17. The genders ARE different.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if its just sex boys can handle it but if the old cunt is toying with his heart well then Cut the bitches tittys off an sew up her Jina
    Here is the lad and the vixen apparently shortly after having sex...he doesn't look very abused...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here is the lad and the vixen apparently shortly after having sex…he doesn't look very abused…

Rapist. lol
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    ALLEGED, OP.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can only speak as a former 17yr old boy…and I'd have been fine with that happening to me at 12yrs old never mind 17. The genders ARE different.

Are you saying 12yo boys can give consent and 12yo girls can't?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sophie Are you saying 12yo boys can give consent and 12yo girls can't?

Only to women. Boys can give consent to women. Girls can't give any consent ever. A 12 year old boy obviously can't consent to sex with men though.
    I always lol at stupid double standards people have. If it's ok for a boy it's ok for a girl, get rekt you fucking pedo bashers.
    Originally posted by Sophie Are you saying 12yo boys can give consent and 12yo girls can't?

Well I wasn't but sure I'll go along with that, the genders are different and so different rules/laws etc can be applied.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well I wasn't but sure I'll go along with that, the genders are different and so different rules/laws etc can be applied.

Welcome to NAMBLA you pedo fuck.
Jump to Top