User Controls

my crack came in the mail + pics of my birds

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

flow my spears, the jeeeertt man said...
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Do some pushups you doughy fuck.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by stupid noob Do some pushups you doughy fuck.

but muh dragon age inquisitionnnn

btw have u made a new jedibook yet
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Your hair looks healthier now.

What's your secret?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Your hair looks healthier now.

What's your secret?

i started showering daily instead of once a week
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla but muh dragon age inquisitionnnn

btw have u made a new jedibook yet

That game was pretty good. I beat it with all the DLC and moved on to other shit though. Also no, lol I deleted all 4 accounts and have been much happier. I only was on there because I was between jobs and it was a great way to kill time shitposting to normies. I have a new job now so not much time for it, since I would rather spend what free time I have playing vidya or playing with my new doggo.
    i need a new torrentable rpg, any suggestions? witcher 3 wont run on my computer, i dont like games that are only combat
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Watchoo playing right now, homes?
    white knight chronicles, infamous 2, and mass effect 2 on circulation. i cant find a game that really grabs my attention on ps3 rn though
    i just jacked off to a pic of roshambos mom
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i need a new torrentable rpg, any suggestions? witcher 3 wont run on my computer, i dont like games that are only combat

I just started FF XV, it runs like shit on my computer but I like it. Also I have dragon quest for PC but haven't fucked with it yet, and yeah Witcher 3 wont run on my computer either, I really gotta get a new GPU. I've also been playing State of Decay 2 which is alright, but not really an RPG. I want a decent RPG that my computer will run but I've looked all over and can't find anything that grabs my interest that also has controller support that won't just crash my computer with no survivors.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i need a new torrentable rpg, any suggestions? witcher 3 wont run on my computer, i dont like games that are only combat

i suggest elona+
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dragon's dogma and ni no kuni are supposed to be really good and they seem to be more in the style of like DA:I than total shit WoW clones which are ruining the genre. they're on my list of games to get
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    xcom 2
    do u guys like my birds
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are your parents loansharks?
    my parents are endolphins

we just use the sign to keep the room sealed for the AC we ripped it off something years ago
Jump to Top