User Controls

victoria is an ugly fat bitch

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut

doesnt she look literally retarded? this face fucking disgusts me and i want to bust up her lip with a rock im MAD
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Does she still rule your existence?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Man... Vicky is a GODDESS!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    id rather bust on her lips
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not really, if that's a recent picture she still looks cute to me.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Does she still rule your existence?

she stalks all of my NIS posts which irritates me because i think shes fucking ugly as dog shit and im never going to be into her. i wouldnt fuck her if she begged id only kill her
    itt: ugly men with no standards
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    She looks like she sucks a mean dick. Her tongue is probably fat and long and wonderful.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You have probably gained twice the amount of weight that she has since she rejected you.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You have probably gained twice the amount of weight that she has since she rejected you.

Quoted for basis in fact.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Probably even more.

Hey Vicky, if you read this, sign up and start posting. We got your back (doggystyle).
    i rejected her. repeatedly

i gained weight but my face isnt a goddam abomination for humanity. you're a ginger so u cant say shit
    Originally posted by RisiR † You have probably gained twice the amount of weight that she has since she rejected you.

pretty much this the anti-psychotix have made him such a fat head literally and figuratively
    Originally posted by Sophie Quoted for basis in fact.

remember when u were convinced u were smart
    oh yeah i posted this on a forum full of losers ofc you'd white knight her its the best you could ever do
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm not a ginger. Only my beard changes color during the summer months. Vicky would love it.
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i gained weight but my face isnt a goddam abomination for humanity. you're a ginger so u cant say shit

Gee willy, Sploo. She isn't ugly by any objective standard. You have bias because you have hate.

Also, last i heard about this was on RDFRN, how the hell is this bitch still on your mind. I seriously doubt she is stalking you. In fact i think it's in reverse.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I think I'm in love...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    VICKY I LOVE YOU!
    so sploo what did vicky do to you that is making you so upset?
Jump to Top