User Controls

I created a monster

Rivotril Houston
    6mg kpins + x<=5mg of any other benzo + 125mg of prometazine + 100mg of hydroxyzine+ =>30mg of melatonin. Recreational doses of bundy not only can but should be considered.

I just took all those pills of the pic below at 00:24am of saturday. I slept one hour after. According to parents I wake up aroun 4-5am drinking all water bottles of the house and kicking doors and walls. I only have a vague memory of being with my face at the same height of my knees.

That was awesome, I felt shit inside me until Monday evening.

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    lol melatonin

neck yourself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The upper most one on your index finger is 2mg k-pin, amirite?
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lol melatonin

neck yourself

why not mix random pills together for science? how about you neck yourself you look like a kike and was homeless sleeping in tents eating nutmeg because you were too invalid to do anything else and the only place anyone could say your life had value was on a shit forum for degenerates
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla why not mix random pills together for science? how about you neck yourself you look like a kike and was homeless sleeping in tents eating nutmeg because you were too invalid to do anything else and the only place anyone could say your life had value was on a shit forum for degenerates

you seem upset. do you want to talk about this?
    you insulted my frandd =(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla you insulted my frandd =(

if it makes you feel any better im not really even sure what he said
    he took benzos and kicked walls in holes
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla he took benzos and kicked walls in holes

you're such a good friend
    Rivotril Houston
    I think you guys should try it.
    Originally posted by Rivotril I think you guys should try it.

you should try GHB, benzos are gay
    Originally posted by Rivotril I think you guys should try it.

I'd like you to confirm, or deny, that the pill on the upper portion of the hand as seen in the picture, the pill that is resting on the index finger of the person and has a cross shape in it, is clonazepam, specifically a 2mg tablet.
    Originally posted by Sophie I'd like you to confirm, or deny, that the pill on the upper portion of the hand as seen in the picture, the pill that is resting on the index finger of the person and has a cross shape in it, is clonazepam, specifically a 2mg tablet.

what am I, your fucking pharmacist?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box what am I, your fucking pharmacist?

Did you see me quote you, motherfucker, well? Did you?
    Originally posted by Sophie Did you see me quote you, motherfucker, well? Did you?

Just talking to myself here, but i think it's perfectly reasonable to assume that when there is no quote generally the poster is talking to OP.
    And hey i just fucking noticed, i quoted Rivotril, something fishy is going on here.
    are you seriously questioning my narcissism
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box are you seriously questioning my narcissism

Yeah and here i am assuming i was the one in the wrong here for not properly quoting Rivotril. This is how good of a person i am.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah and here i am assuming i was the one in the wrong here for not properly quoting Rivotril. This is how good of a person i am.

you can't be a saint, you're willing to double post.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you can't be a saint, you're willing to double post.

You'll observe i never made such a claim
Jump to Top