User Controls

The average cost of a date today

Torx Houston
    'I gave up': A look how expensive dating is across U.S. states
    Brooke DiPalma 4 hours ago

the U.S., according to online-dating giant Match.com (MTCH).

And the average single American spent $1,596 on dating in 2016, according to Match’s annual survey of more than 5,000 people.
    “I stopped dating, I gave up,” Yahoo Finance’s Dion Rabouin told the panel above after Seana Smith shared the survey results. “It’s a stupid outdated practice that we need to be done with forever.”
    Dion’s frustration makes some sense when considering that New York topped the list for the highest average cost for a date night at $297.27. New Jersey ranked second at $259.60, followed by Hawaii and Connecticut.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    This isn't very helpful. Lots of flaws in this data.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    It's why I prefer to just get to fucking.
    What this is a pretty good indicator of is how expensive it is to live in each state

I agree South Dakota is the best midwest state

Illinois is a shit

Wisconsin is more expensive than that
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho It's why I prefer to just get to fucking.

Such a charmer you are. Lol 😉😂

It’s expensive to go out...period. Whether you’re on a date, out with friends, or even by yourself. 1 ticket for a 4D movie is $25 bucks. I’ll watch that crap at home for 4.99. I’ll create my own wind, water, and shaking of my own chair. Stupid!
    Originally posted by DietPiano What this is a pretty good indicator of is how expensive it is to live in each state

I agree South Dakota is the best midwest state

Illinois is a shit

Wisconsin is more expensive than that

South Dakota is a Plains state. I live in Illinois. Don't diss my homeland bitch.
    Torx Houston
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho It's why I prefer to just get to fucking.

They want to be wined and dined first
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Huh, South Dakota, cheap women there i guess.
    Originally posted by WellHung South Dakota is a Plains state. I live in Illinois. Don't diss my homeland

East river South Dakota is plains and has a cool, vibrant, hip, white-collar small-mid city on the border.

West South Dakota has beautiful sprawling forested mountains and massive iconic landscapes such as the Badlands, Mt Rushmore, Crazyhorse, Wounded Knee, The Needles, state parks, and more.

Illinois is the flattest, most boring state I have been to, and what's worse is you have to pay a toll every 20 miles that you're there and spend 15 dollars for a McDonalds hamburger while you're driving through a barren state with the worst city in the country.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP sounds like a broke fag. (nothing wrong with that unless you're constantly bitch about it on forums.. ) but personally i go dutch and then after that is she is a good little dick sucker i will pay for somethings when i don't have money she will pay for it.
    Originally posted by DietPiano East river South Dakota is plains and has a cool, vibrant, hip, white-collar small-mid city on the border.

West South Dakota has beautiful sprawling forested mountains and massive iconic landscapes such as the Badlands, Mt Rushmore, Crazyhorse, Wounded Knee, The Needles, state parks, and more.

Illinois is the flattest, most boring state I have been to, and what's worse is you have to pay a toll every 20 miles that you're there and spend 15 dollars for a McDonalds hamburger while you're driving through a barren state with the worst city in the country.

You're absolutely correct.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Throw me $297.29 and I’ll go on a date with you. ;)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by blackbird Throw me $297.29 and I’ll go on a date with you. ;)

You're transsexual i wouldn't date you even if you gave me 300 dollars. No offense.
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    SD is looking like a good place to live rn. I'm curious why it's so inexpensive to live there. Shopping is probably limited to Fashion Bug and Dots... any other obstacles keeping them from having a higher date $$ rate?
    Probably some daddy issues going on?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    F that. My date would be at the Mickey d's from the dollar menu and then we could go bowling afterwards. Best believe if she ordered the mcnuggets I'm taking some and dippin it in my honey mustard. She has to share because I paid for it.
    In3b4

No income tax, thriving economy, low crime, high (everybody is white) employment rate

government spends almost nothing on roads, bridges, and other unimportant things
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl F that. My date would be at the Mickey d's from the dollar menu and then we could go bowling afterwards. Best believe if she ordered the mcnuggets I'm taking some and dippin it in my honey mustard. She has to share because I paid for it.

Nuggers are a dollar a piece
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    The 10 piece nuggers is what most fat girls go for though. Not the 4 piece. That's just a tease.
    It's not chicken tho.
Jump to Top