User Controls

Any motorcycle riders?

blaster master victim of incest
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    post pix god of gsxr
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Pic from yesterday

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dirt bikes are niggers of the motorcycle.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dirt bikes are niggers of the motorcycle.

just like your mom the mud cat
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just like your mom the mud cat

dont you have a daughter to mourn or something ?

or was thst just a troll ?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master I got that gsxr 600, fast as fuck, mines all bobbed out and shit. If there's interest I'll post pictures.

Wait, you have a bobbed out gsxr? that's a racing style. a S 600 I can see. the "Savage 600 or 650" bobbed is pretty trend right now

a bobbed out? photo of yours please

vs a cruiser S600

single cam. pretty cool little put put around town and freeway. I wouldn't go down to LA (400 miles) on it.. well maybe if I weighed 160 pounds I might. I used to ride up the back roads to Sac Town on the delta/river highway through Locke and those towns on mine.. had to let the fucker cool every 90 minutes.

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]

imgur is down so using the domain.

It's Verys 650 2018.

Got Shad36 Side Boxes and Shad 59X Top case, usually go 2 up and I drive around in Philippines.

Got Shinko 705 tires along with other extras.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dfg

It's Verys 650 2018.

Got Shad36 Side Boxes and Shad 59X Top case, usually go 2 up and I drive around in Philippines.

exactly how a hardcore faggot would outfit their bikes.

alffas strip their bikes to bare essentials.

and that stereotyoical islamic green

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

My ride was one like this on my 16th birthday.. Kinda think my parents were trying to off me.. Man I loved that bike...
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dfg

It's Verys 650 2018.

Show a side photo of it DfG

where you been.. still on reddit?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny exactly how a hardcore faggot would outfit their bikes.

it's US army green too from what it looks like. I think it's a good color.

my chinese commie jacket is about that color :D
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny exactly how a hardcore faggot would outfit their bikes.

1) Military Green.
    2) It has a crash guard and extra lights, if you haven't traveled in PH you wouldn't know the road conditions here.

And fuck making it bare, it's DUAL SPORT FUCKING TOURING RIDE, not some sport bike. Jeez
    Originally posted by totse3.com Show a side photo of it DfG

where you been.. still on reddit?

Been busy, i will take new pics tomorrow, I dropped my phone in sea so had to backup shit.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I ride a 2008 Polaris Dragon 700 cc with a 136 track
    Originally posted by Dfg 1) Military Green.
    2) It has a crash guard and extra lights, if you haven't traveled in PH you wouldn't know the road conditions here.

And fuck making it bare, it's DUAL SPORT FUCKING TOURING RIDE, not some sport bike. Jeez

1 - jihaddhist green.

2 - alfas dont crash and thus do not outfit their bikes with crash-conducive accesssories.

3 - i live within less than 1000miles radius of where you are. i KNOW the phillipines.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

My ride was one like this on my 16th birthday.. Kinda think my parents were trying to off me.. Man I loved that bike…

I don't recall the 400cc models much. Usually 250, 350 and then jumps to 500cc

How did it handle? looks light.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    YT and TT 500 Yamahas were the most popular. Duel sport or "indo" as they were called.

I didn't ride much. I didn't have a dirtbike of my own. .just street. a friend did. I'm not one of these guys who was doing insane jumps in the day.

then the lighter bikes came along and Gen pre MOON PERSON post X kids doing triple backs
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by totse3.com I don't recall the 400cc models much. Usually 250, 350 and then jumps to 500cc

How did it handle? looks light.

It handled great for a street and trail(enduro).. It probably was a better dirt bike than street, because of the tires.. That back tire got squirrely in the rain, real easy on the street..

I almost chose that TT 500 that you mentioned, but I thought that one looked better..

That's a nice pic of yours..
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mikeyagain It handled great for a street and trail(enduro).. It probably was a better dirt bike than street, because of the tires.. That back tire got squirrely in the rain, real easy on the street..

I almost chose that TT 500 that you mentioned, but I thought that one looked better..

That's a nice pic of yours..

enduro is what I meant.. which someone told me was a trademark Yamaha term .. it's the same thing as other motorcycle companies using Duel-Sport as a description.
Jump to Top