User Controls

Totse, Zoklet, barcodes, etc. Got some catching up to do.

obscure Yung Blood
    I was pretty excited to see this place live and active after being sad that zoklet went down years ago. But I missed out on the whole barcode scandal. What was the whole deal with that? I remember it being forbidden to post about on that forum, which was so odd considering the nature of the discussions on there. I remember laughing for hours reading all sorts of shit like well thought out plans on how to make money off of digging up graves or scrapping brass plates and all sorts of messed up stuff you'd never find on the net. So the barcode thing made no sense to me but I didn't read into it enough especially since most of the threads disappeared?

I did use TOTSE forums about 15-18 years ago. I remember talking to Zok for a short while on msn when I was writing stupid articles and and publishing them on my shitty geocities site. So anyways, if anyone could fill me in on what happened and what I've missed I would appreciate it.

I posted this here because pretty much the only sections of TOTSE or Zoklet forums I used were bad ideas.
    This is niggasinspace

There are 11 active users
    and half of those are from a site called datehookup.com

Yes no mAYbe

I am fucking retard
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Basically the whole barcode deal was about forging coupons. To get a bunch of things for a bargain then sell 'em on for nearly the full retail price.

Turns out forging coupons is a felony and will get the FBI on your ass. I heard the original guy made somewhere up to 100k or more, he also taught other people, so forging coupons got pretty popular for a while.
    Oh then he got rekt by the feds. And Zok got spooked by the FBI spooks.
    obscure Yung Blood
    That's what I thought happened. But I never understood why that would become such a taboo to talk about though while everything from murders to shoplifting is ok. Are there still any copies of his guides around on the net? I thought it was more than just coupons, I thought it was price switching too, maybe I'm wrong, it's been ages.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This site is a bad idea that generates no profit. If you want to make money you're better off saying the box is empty
    Originally posted by obscure That's what I thought happened. But I never understood why that would become such a taboo to talk about though while everything from murders to shoplifting is ok. Are there still any copies of his guides around on the net? I thought it was more than just coupons, I thought it was price switching too, maybe I'm wrong, it's been ages.

Could be, BLTC was my usual haunt not BI, but i told you what i remember for what it's worth.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Basically people would call companies and bitch about a product they brought and the company would send then coupons that were for free product. They they would make copies of these coupons and share them on the webz.+
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by obscure That's what I thought happened. But I never understood why that would become such a taboo to talk about though while everything from murders to shoplifting is ok….

The fed's corporate handlers don't lose any money on murders, so they're fine.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by esbity Basically people would call companies and bitch about a product they brought and the company would send then coupons that were for free product. They they would make copies of these coupons and share them on the webz.+

No, several people learned the system behind how bar codes worked and learned how to make their own for things such as free packs of cigs, and taught the system to other people who would make them for damn near anything, this shit was much more sophisticated than just making copies, which is why the FBI got involved.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Other things you may have missed...

LSD beat his mother over a Starbucks iced coffee.

Snoopy caught herpes from his own father.

Slag joined the KKK, then was hung after being outed as a beaner.

Someone stole tacos wheelchair, Zoklet held a fundraiser and bought him a nice cane.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Other things you may have missed…

LSD beat his mother over a Starbucks iced coffee.

Snoopy caught herpes from his own father.

Slag joined the KKK, then was hung after being outed as a beaner.

Someone stole tacos wheelchair, Zoklet held a fundraiser and bought him a nice cane.

lmfao Slag was never hung, I just talked to him like a month ago.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Fun fact. Slag is my own creation, in a way. Jeff had closed registration and disappeared for over a year, so no one could register. So I hacked out a bunch of accounts for people to use, and Slag was one of those accounts. So the real Slag is not the Slag I gave the Slag account to. The real Slag is a user who posted on Totse in 2000.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wasn't slag AxomommA or some shit
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Basically the whole barcode deal was about forging coupons. To get a bunch of things for a bargain then sell 'em on for nearly the full retail price.

Turns out forging coupons is a felony and will get the FBI on your ass. I heard the original guy made somewhere up to 100k or more, he also taught other people, so forging coupons got pretty popular for a while.

Is it possible to still do this without alerting the FBI niggers?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I'm gonna make a coupon that reduces the price of a PS4 pro to $4.20
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Fun fact. Slag is my own creation, in a way. Jeff had closed registration and disappeared for over a year, so no one could register. So I hacked out a bunch of accounts for people to use, and Slag was one of those accounts. So the real Slag is not the Slag I gave the Slag account to. The real Slag is a user who posted on Totse in 2000.

I had the real slag on FB before I quit. He started a junkie group that got super popular then he reported his own group to get it shut down when he wanted to quit drugs.

Originally posted by mmQ Wasn't slag AxomommA or some shit

Fuck no.

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Is it possible to still do this without alerting the FBI niggers?

Probably not, shit got real hot for a while. I used to get free packs of cigs and hand out the coupons to friends and shit in a small town, and the store threatened to call the cops on everyone bringing them in. I never actually used them myself lol cuz I fuckin knew better, and doing it on a PS4 is totally gonna get the cops on you. People did it for a while but after the whole zoklet and 4chan debacle everyone knows about it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes, he was. It was AmomXiA or some fucking thing.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Wasn't slag AxomommA or some shit

Originally posted by stupid noob Fuck no.

HAHAHHAHA

There we have it, folks. Proof that stupid noob wasn't really part of the Totse or Zoklet community, and only signed up to this community in 2014 as part of Into Sanctuary.

AxomommA or whatever it was WAS Slag's second account, you fucking moron. Stupid fucking one-legged moron.

"Durrr hey guys I signed up to this community in the early 2000's".

YOU'RE A LIAR. CONFESS. LIAR. CONFESS.
    Bullshit, I'm pretty sure Aox posted in BB, and slag sucks with that kind of shit.
Jump to Top