User Controls

No women will ever like me.

Enterita African Astronaut
    But that's okay! I will never like one either.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Enterita But that's okay! I will never like one either.

That's because you prefer the company of men. Faggot.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    /thread
    Originally posted by stupid noob /thread

this nigga who signed up to this community through zoklet in 2013 just "/thread"'d his own post, lmao. Doesn't even know how to use the "/thread" meme properly because he's such a noob here.
    Originally posted by Enterita this nigga who signed up to this community through zoklet in 2013 just "/thread"'d his own post, lmao. Doesn't even know how to use the "/thread" meme properly because he's such a noob here.

Your comics were shit.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    He definitely isn't a noob, OP
    Originally posted by stupid noob Your comics were shit.

Hahahhaha he really gets angry when denied his totse OG status
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Enter, stupid noob has been around a lot longer. He's OG totse, bro. BRO
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter, stupid noob has been around a lot longer. He's OG totse, bro. BRO

Everybody's thinking of "stupid newbie".

stupid noob signed up to Zoklet in early 2014.
    Originally posted by Enterita Everybody's thinking of "stupid newbie".

stupid noob signed up to Zoklet in early 2014.

When I saw people saying you were totse OG and that you made the comics, I didn't remember them, or you, and had to go look it up, then when I saw them I was like OH YEAH no fucking wonder I didn't remember. They were shitty comics.
    Originally posted by stupid noob When I saw people saying you were totse OG and that you made the comics, I didn't remember them, or you, and had to go look it up, then when I saw them I was like OH YEAH no fucking wonder I didn't remember. They were shitty comics.

A lot of the comics were objectively good, and a lot of them were very sub-par. You are attacking something that you think means a lot to me because you're angry that I'm saying you didn't sign up to a website in the early 2000s. Lmao what a one-legged loser.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember being very underwhelmed by your comics and the one time you included me you got my character all wrong. Definitely some good among the shit though and a good posterior footnote of the culture
    The best ones had to do with toothlessjoe and I think you knew it because you kept him around way longer than he posted on the website
    When I think back on totse I feel like I was responsible for bringing so much attention to toothlessjoes face. I feel like if there's a totse cache you can find me and him arguing then me finding a picture, pointing out that he's green and then getting banned for flooding walls and walls of toothless joe
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    *jerk off gesture*

Welcome to 2018 brosef.
    Originally posted by Enterita A lot of the comics were objectively good, and a lot of them were very sub-par. You are attacking something that you think means a lot to me because you're angry that I'm saying you didn't sign up to a website in the early 2000s. Lmao what a one-legged loser.

Not really, just pointing out objective facts.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Not really, just pointing out objective facts.

Can I give you an objective fact about your legs
Jump to Top